`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Produced using the best Japanese neoprene, interior in open cell for the best adherence to the skin ( warmer and less abrasive than fabric ), it is very stretchy, but has a very good compression memory, not to suffer big variations in deeper dives and that way be warmer and with a bigger lifetime durability.
- Big interior chest pad to assist gun loading
- Knees protections in fabric
- Fabric between the legs, to protect from beaver tail abrasion
- Available in 3mm, 5mm, 7mm and 9mm and in Brown,Green or Red camouflage colors!
- ATTENTION: These kind of wetsuits are extremely fragile and must be manipulated very carefully, as a minimum error can tear it! They also can not be putted on and TAKEN OUT without being 100% wet OUTSIDE and INSIDE, with plenty of bath gel mixed with water, otherwise they will not slide and will tear very easily, as they dont have the fabric outside that protects the neoprene from tearing! As it is perfectly normal that sometime in the future you will tear these kind of wetsuit, we always advise to buy a neoprene glue tube also!
Discover the full range of dive products from Picasso that we have in stock and at the best price. At scubastore, your online dive store allows you to buy online our top product Picasso Thermal Skin 9 mm from your house with all the guarantees of sending within 24/48h.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE