`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
New cuttlefish shape speargun with considerable mass and rigidity featuring an integrated « Enclosed Track» spearshaft guide.
This system features three principle advantages; it keeps the shaft exiting the gun perfectly strait during the shooting phase even with double bands avoiding any possibility of so called “shaft whip”.
The absence of recoil induced energy loss confers more power to the spear.
Less energy is dispersed through recoil which is a typical phenomenon on open track guns.
The shaft is no longer susceptible to lateral vibrations while maneuvering the gun.
The outcome is more power, accuracy and range than traditional open track guns of comparable size.
The increased volume of the speargun barrel allows for an optimal balance of the gun even with 7mm shafts and double bands.
This creates an agile speargun which is easily maneuverable even in the longest sizes.
- This new integrated spear-shaft guide can accommodate shafts up to 7mm. Once the spear shaft is inserted in the track the shooting line doesn’t need to be wrapped around the shaft in the muzzle.
- The diameter of the aluminum is 1.2mm in the shorter versions (up to 95cm) while it becomes 1.5mm in the longer sizes (from 105 to 130cm). This way the correct mass is guaranteed as well as the perfect stiffness of the barrel.
- At OMER we built a 8mt tube tank a bathtub for testing our spearguns.
It features two photocells measuring the speed of the shafts, considering different distances from the speargun and a special stainless steel plate measuring the shaft impact on the target. Thanks to this special tank, we have now the possibility to record all objective data to estimate all relevant spearguns performances.
- The new muzzle is designed for the use of one or two circular bands.
- The geometry of the muzzle places the loaded power bands in a low profile position that improves maneuverability and clears the line of sight. The positioning of the bands ensures a perfectly parallel band release without rubbing on the barrel.
- The Enclosed Track guns in 75cm, 85cm, and 95cm come stock with an America 6,5mm shark-fin shaft and Power 18mm bands.
- The 105cm,115cm, and 130cm versions come instead with an America 6,75mm Sharkfin shaft and double 16mm bands.
- In the muzzle is a small compartment designed for lead weights to customize the ballast of the gun based upon the band and shaft power configuration.
The speargun comes with the spearshaft and band.
Do not wait any longer and buy Omer Cayman ET with the best sending conditions and at the best price. In addition, at scubastore you can find other Sling spearguns products in the Spearguns category that can complement your order. Buy Omer Cayman ET and receive it as soon as possible. Have a look on our Spearguns deals and choose our best offers.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Omer cayman et
Roman - 14/03/2016
We got a new gun Omer Cayman ET. Thank you very much for the work of service. Sending came very quickly. Omer company's product has once again proved its superiority. Very high-quality execution. Thank you!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU