`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The future of personal dive computers powered by OLED color display and Bluetooth technology has arrived. Cuttingedge technology coupled with powerful features could not be any easier to experience. A hoseless, optionally air-integrated computer with patented air time remaining algorithm. High contrast OLED color screen, tilt compensated 3-axis digital compass, Bluetooth ready, up to 4 nitrox mixes, user replaceable battery, and an intuitive push button menu system.
- High Visibility: Our ultra-bright high contrast full color OLED Display means your dive data is always clearly displayed - no matter what kind of conditions you´re diving in. Adjust the intensity on-the-fly for perfect clarity and battery savings when a super bright screen is not needed.
- Fully-Integrated: The VTX is the first dive computer engineered to take full advantage of Bluetooth 4.0 technology. Together with the DiverLog for iOS App, wirelessly interacting with your dive computer immediately before and after your dive with a smart phone or tablet is now possible. Remotely control all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details - from anywhere. No need to physically connect your dive computer to a computer device ever again.
- Easy-To-Use: The new, intuitive menu structure of the VTX makes managing your settings on the fly and interfacing with the unit during a dive a thing of beauty. The displays and interface are designed to be unobtrusive. The clutter has been removed to allow for you to focus on what matters most... the dive. Its about showing you what you need to see when you want to see it. Thats it.
- Whats in the Box: VTX Air integrated dive computer, Wireless transmitter (VTX Complete only), Lens protector, Dive computer resources DVD, (Operating Manuals, PC Interface Software, USB Drivers), High-density wrist strap, 2 extra CR2 batteries, Safety and reference manual, Data transfer cable, Protective carrying case
- Operating Manual: Included in the Dive computer resources DVD. Also available here.
- Model: Wrist mounted hoseless air integrated dive computer
- Modes of Operation: Norm (Air & Nitrox), Gauge, Free Dive & Compass
- Display: High-contrast, active matrix OLED color screen
- Mounting Options: High-density wrist strap, Bungee and Retractor Mount available
- Multiple Transmitters: 4
- Digital Compass: 3-Axis Digital Compass with full tilt compensation
- Nitrox: 21-100%
- Multiple Gases: Up to 4 Nitrox mixes?each with individual PO2 set points (1.0 1.6 in .5 Increments) Gas 1 (Air & Nitrox, 21-100%), Gases 2, 3, and 4 (Off, 21-100%)
- Custom Alarms: Yes
- Algorithm Basis: Powered by Dual Algorithm¨ allowing you to choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety. Choice between Pelagic DSAT* (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlman ZHL-16C data basis)
- Automatic Altitude Compensation: All Oceanic computers automatically compensate for altitudes from 2000 ft up to 14,000 ft, giving adjusted no-decompression times and depths. They even automatically recalibrate the depth display for -freshwater instead of seawater.
- Ascent Rate Monitor: Depth dependent
- Ascent Rate Range: 11-30 FPM / 21-60 FPM
- Ascent Rate Maximum: 30 FPM (<60 ft) / 60 FPM (>60 ft)
- Dive Log Capacity: 24 Dives
- PC, Mac & Mobile Interface: Oceanlog for PC users (comes on the cd in the box), Diverlog for MAC and iOS (download from the Apple App store)
- Bluetooth Interface: Native Bluetooth 4.0 LE capabilities. Wirelessly transfer dive profiles and dive computer settings via eDiverlog software.
- Firmware Update: Firmware update ready
- Batteries: User replaceable (1) 3v CR2 with approx 30-40 hour dive time. Battery life varies depending on several factors, mostly display intensity setting. Use may be extended by adjusting the display manually (above and/or underwater) or by enabling auto-adjust. Data retention maintains settings and calculations between battery changes.
- Low Battery Indicator: Includes access to status screens to check VTX and each transmitter
- Automatic Safety Stop Prompt: Adjustable depth and time with manual (run-timer) option
- Optional Deep Stop with Countdown Timer: Optional deep stop with countdown timer
- Materials: High density impact resistant composite housing, scratch-resistent, stainless steel protective bezel, natural rubber strap and super strong mineral glass OLED screen.
- Push Buttons / Navigation: 3-Button (back, advance, select) intuitive push button menu interface with ´step back´ allows for easy settings preview and edits while viewing the menus
- Satisfaction Guarantee: Yes (30-Day)
- Activation: Water or push-button
- Tissue Compartments: 12 (5?480 minutes)
- Personal Conservative Factor Adjustment: On/Off
- Altitude Algorithm Basis: NOAA
- O2 Limit Basis: NOAA
- Decompression Capability: 10?60 ft (3?18 m)
- Automatic Safety Stop Prompt: Adjustable depth and time with manual (Run-Timer) option
- Audible Alarm: May be deactivated and/or customized by user
- Alarm Acknowledgment (U/W Deactivation): Yes
- High O2 Alarm / Warning: 300 Sotu / Dotu
- High PO2 Alarm / Warning: 1.4 Default or User Setting (1.0?1.6 in .5 increments)
- Display Intensity Options: User Adjustable Intensity 10%?100%
- Auto Dim: Adjustable time and intensity
- Calendar / Clock: Yes
- Dive Preview: Yes
- Dive Mode Displays: Main with 1 alternate
- Dive Mode FO2 Switch: (M) Mode Button - Up to 4 mixes
- History Mode: Total Number Of Dives, Elapsed Dive Time and Maximum Depth
- Temperature Display: Yes
- Air Time Remaining Display: The Patented Air Time Remaining feature calculates current depth, tank pressure, your breathing rate, ascent time, and decompression status to tell you exactly how much time you can remain underwater. The VTX continually displays Air Time Remaining via a numerical bar graph in addition to cylinder pressure.
- O2 Time Remaining Display: Yes
- Operating Depth: 330 ft (Max), 399 ft (Gauge & Free Mode)
- Time To Fly Countdown: Dual 12-Hour Countdown & Calculated Desaturation
- On-Unit Log Capacity: 24 Dives
- Download Memory Capacity: 2 MB**
- Pre-Dive Planning Sequence: Push Button 30?190 ft (9?57 m)
- Message Box: Alpha Numeric Graphics - Modes, Alarms and Settings
- Nitrogen Tissue Loading Bar Graph: 10 segments
- Oxygen Loading: Numeric %
- Variable Ascent Rate Indicator®: Some computers simply flash an icon, telling you that youre ascending too quickly. The VTXs Variable Ascent Rate Indicator 5-segment bar graph acts as a depth dependant speedometer, allowing you to very precisely monitor your ascent rate.
- No Decompression Time Remaining Display: Yes
- Set Fresh / Saltwater Calibration: Yes
- Set Mode With Rapid Advance: Yes
- Set ´Turn Around´ Pressure Alarm: Yes
- Set ´Ending´ Pressure Alarm: Yes
- Set Audible Alarm On/Off: Yes
- Set Max Depth Alarm: Yes
- Set Elapsed Dive Time Alarm: Yes
- Set Maximum Nitrogen: Tissue Loading Bar Graph Alarm
- Set Personal Conservative Factor: Yes
- Set Dive Time Remaining Alarm: Yes
- Set Units Of Measurement: Yes
- Set Time Format (12/24 Hour): Yes
- Set Time Of Day: Yes
- Set Date Format: mm/dd, dd/mm
- Set Sampling Rate (Profile Download Interval): 1 (Free Dive Mode Only), 2/15/30/60 seconds
- Set Digital Gauge Mode On/Off: Yes
Oceanic VTX has the official guarantee from the brand Oceanic. Buying in our online dive store, you will have Oceanic VTX at home in a few days. At this moment the product is in stock and the price is 623.95 $. Don´t miss this opportunity!
How many cylinders?
Al basilio - 07/02/2019
How many cylinders can be read simultaneously on only one computer?
our experts answer
Hello! You can see if each regulator has a transmitter up to 4 bottles. A mixture of bottom and two of decompression and the main bottle of the partner, but do not see simultaneously on the screen has to change the mixture to see the pressure of each bottle. Thanks for your question!
Carlos Romero - 19/09/2016
This computer already includes the transmitter?
our experts answer
No, the transmitter is separately:
Marcos - 03/08/2016
The depth gauge can be set in meters or feet only?
our experts answer
Hello, you can be set in meters. regards
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE