`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The choice is yours. The debate over a dive computers algorithm is over.
It is no longer about whether an algorithm is right or wrong, liberal or conservative.
It is simply about what is right for you at the current moment.
You no longer have to choose a brand based on your decompression algorithm preference...
Oceanics given you the choice depending on who youre diving with or the kind of diving that youre doing, with the first dive computer powered by our exclusive Dual Algorithm™ .
The Oceanic OC1 is an advanced all-in-one dive computer featuring Oceanic’s exclusive Dual Algorithm, wireless air-integration, digital compass, remote Buddy Pressure Check, and so much more. All in a strong, lightweight titanium housing.
Powered by Oceanics Exclusive Dual Algorithm - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- Wireless Air Integrated Technology
- Forged Titanium Body with 660 ft / 200 m depth rating
- Advanced Digital Compass with North, Reference, Auto Home, and Declination Adjustment (see NOAAs NGDC geomagnetic chart)
- Switch between 3 independent transmitters, with up to 3 nitrox mixes to 100% O2
- Buddy Pressure Check™ allows you to remotely view your 'Buddys' air pressure
- Advanced watch functions including alternate time zone, stopwatch, lap timer, daily alarm, and countdown timer
- Deep Stop with Countdown Timer
- Gauge Mode with Run-Timer
- User Upgradeable Firmware
FEATURES & FUNCTIONS OC1:
- Modes of Operation Watch, Norm (Air / Nitrox) Gauge, and Free Dive
- Push Buttons 4
- Mounting Options Wristwatch
- Activation Water or Push Button
- Algorithm Basis Dual Algorithm™
- Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- Personal Conservative Factor Adjustment Each Level provides No Decompression Limits for the next dive +3000 ft altitude
- Altitude Algorithm Basis NOAA
- O2 Limit Basis NOAA
- Tissue Compartments 12 (5 to 480 minutes)
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment 2,000 - 14,000 ft
- Decompression Capability 10 - 60 ft (3-18 m)
- Deep Stop OPTIONAL - :02 COUNTDOWN TIMER AT 1/2 MAX DEPTH FOR DIVES DEEPER THAN 80 ft/25m
- Automatic Safety Stop Prompt YES - ADJUSTABLE DEPTH AND TIME
- Cylinder Pressure and Air Time Remaining OPTIONAL WIRELESS TRANSMISSION
- Audible Alarm YES - MAY BE DEACTIVATED AND/OR CUSTOMEZED BY USER
- Alarm Acknowledgment (U/W Deactivation) YES - PUSH BUTTON DEACTIVATES CURRENT ALARM
- Ascent Rate Range 11-30 fpm / 21-60 fpm
- Ascent Rate Maximum 30 fpm (<60 ft)
- 60 fpm (>60 ft)
- OceanGlo Backlight YES - ADJUSTABLE DURATION
- SmartGlo Backlight (Sensor) NO
- Diver Replaceable Batteries RECOMMEND OC1 PRESSURE TEST BY DEALER OR FACTORY
- Battery Type OC1 - CR2450
- TRANSMITTER - 3.6v CR2
- Battery Life* OC1 - 300 DIVE HOURS
- TRANSMITTER - 1500 HOURS
- Battery Hot Swap (retains calculations) YES
- Low Battery Indicator (Graphic) YES
- Calendar / Clock YES
- Operating Depth (NORM) 330 ft / 100 m
- Operating Depth (Gauge/Free Dive Mode) 660 ft / 200 m
- 24 Hour Time to Fly Countdown YES
- Calculated Desaturation Fly Countdown YES
- Dive Mode Displays MAIN, UP TO 2 ALTERNATES AND 1 SECONDARY
- High O2 Alarm / Warning 300 SOTU / DOTU
- High PO2 Alarm / Warning 1.6 DEFAULT OR USER SETTING
- On-Unit Log Capacity 24 DIVES
- OceanLog PC Download Included
- OceanLog PC Settings Upload Included
- OceanLog Download Memory Capacity 1 MB**
- Pre-Dive Planning Sequence PUSH BUTTON 30-190 ft
- Message Box ALPHA NUMERIC GRAPHICS - MODES, ALARMS AND SETTINGS
- Temperature Display YES
- Buddy Pressure Check YES
- Air Time Remaining Display NUMERIC
- Nitrogen Tissue Loading Bar Graph YES
- Oxygen Loading Bar Graph YES
- Variable Ascent Rate Bar Graph YES
- No Decompression Time Remaining Display YES
- Air Time Remaining Display YES
- O2 Time Remaining Display YES
- Set Mode with Rapid Advance YES
- Set Mode with 'Step Back' YES
- Set 'Turn Around' Pressure Alarm YES
- Set 'Ending' Pressure Alarm YES
- Set FO2 Value (%) Gas 1 AIR, 21-50%
- Set FO2 Value (%) Gas 2 OFF, 21-100%
- Set FO2 Value (%) Gas 3 OFF, 21-100%
- Set Audible Alarm On/Off YES
- Set Max Depth Alarm YES
- Set Elapsed Dive Time Alarm YES
- Set Maximum Nitrogen Tissue Loading Bar Graph Alarm YES
- Set Personal Conservative Factor YES
- Set Dive Time Remaining Alarm YES
- Set Units Of Measurement YES
- Set Time Format (12/24 Hour) YES
- Set Time of Day YES
- Set Date YES
- Set Maximum PO2 Alarm YES
- Set FO2 50% Default YES
- Set Backlight Duration YES
- Set Safety Stop Time and Depth YES
- Set Sampling Rate (OceanLog Download) 1 (Free Dive Mode Only)/ 2/15/30/60 SECONDS
- Set Digital Gauge Mode On/Off YES
- Set Water Activation On/Off YES
- Set Free Dive Elapsed Dive Time Alarm YES
- Set Free Dive Countdown Timer YES
- Set Free Dive Max Depth #1 YES
- Set Free Dive Max Depth #2 YES
- Set Free Dive Max Depth #3 YES
Battery Life: Battery life estimates are based on full-capacity batteries, and continuous usage as described.
The ATOM 2.0 Transmitter consumes little or no battery power when inactive, or not pressurized. For purposes of this specification, use life is based on continuous use, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Oceanic Personal Dive Computers have user selectable Sampling Rates that determine when data is sampled and stored for subsequent download to associated PC interface programs.
More frequent sampling provides more data per dive yet results in storage of fewer dives for download. Use with Air or Nitrox, with or without air integration, dive profiles, Free Diving activities, and other variables may also affect the number of dives that can be stored.
Oceanic OC1 is a product that corresponds to the Computers category within Electronics and computers selection at your dive store, scubastore. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of scubastore. What are the advantages of Oceanic OC1? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for dive.
Accessories included with computer in box
Rebekah - 18/10/2016
Neither question about this computer´s included accessory items has been fully answered. Does the Oceaninc OC1 at a price of 528.95 (reduced from 705.27) include the transmitter or the computer cable?
our experts answer
the transmitter comes separately:
The USB it is included.
Product package content
Bryan - 16/10/2016
Hi what does the watch comes with in the box?
Product constitution ..
Vitor Costa - 25/08/2016
Good afternoon. The dive computer already included behind the pressure transmitter of wireless bottle? Thank you.
our experts answer
Good day, the transmitter is sold part: https://www.scubastore.com/mergulho/oceanic-transmitter/9032/p?_ga=1.156504383.587112447.1439190559
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE