Fit, comfort, a host of female-friendly features, and absolutely gorgeous styling. Maybe you’ve checked out women’s-specific BC’s before at your local shop but never really got what the hype was about. Sure they have different graphics and size ranges, but what is the real advantage of a women’s-specific BC?
The HERA is built from the ground up for you – designed specifically around the female form with ample adjustments to make it your own, without sacrificing the features and functionality that the most discriminating divers demand. This may just be the most comfortable, best fitting BC youve ever worn. :
- Hybrid bladder combines the benefits of both rear inflation and jacket style BCs
- Patented Custom Fit Harness with multi-position shoulder straps and cummerbund, the Hera delivers individual comfort for women of all sizes
- QLR Integrated Weight System accommodates up to 9 kg plus dual 2,25 kg rear weight pouches for improved in-water positioning. Weight pockets are loaded positioned at a slight downward angle to aid self-loading
- Contoured in all the right places
- Reinforced shoulders, padded back pack and an adjustable position sternum strap ensure comfort and stability
- Pre-bent welded stainless steel d-rings
- Integrated instrument retractor sleeve (retractor not included) and Spinner BC Knife mounting grommets
- Type : HYBRID
- Air Cell Material : FADELESS 500 DENIER NYLON
- Shoulder Panel Material : FADELESS 1000 DENIER CORDURA®
- Pocket Panel Material : FADELESS 1000 DENIER CORDURA®
- Main Pockets / Closure : ZIPPER
- Accessory Pockets / Closure : N/A
- Max Dumpable Integrated Weight : 9 kgs
- Max Non-Dumpable Rear Weight Pockets : 5 kgs.
- Padded Backpack : YES
- Lumbar Support : NO
- Carrying Handle : YES
- Tank Positioning Strap : YES
- Stainless Steel D-rings : 4
- Plastic D-rings : N/A
- Sternum Strap : ADJUSTABLE POSITION
- Depth Compensating Cummerbund : YES
- Right Shoulder Pull-Ball Exhaust : YES
- Integrated Retractor Mount : YES
- Spinner BC Knife Mount : YES
- Air XS 2 Alternate Inflator : OPTIONAL
You Asked For It:
More than 300 female divers, instructors and Oceanic Dealers participated in a detailed survey to help develop the ultimate womens-specific BC design. Time and time again, we heard what is lacking in todays BCs designed for women - youre looking for a BC designed to fit you; not a scaled down male BC. Youre looking for a BC thats comfortable, contoured in all the right places, but one that doesnt sacrifice features or functionality. You want a BC thats travel-friendly, yet rugged enough and packing the lift capacity required for daily local diving. And finally, youre looking for something with a little style - preferably not just big swatches of pink or purple material. You ask for it - Oceanic delivers.
Patented Custom Fit Harness:
Oceanics patented Custom Fit Harness is standard equipment on the Hera. With multi-position shoulder straps and cummerbund, the Hera delivers individual comfort for women of all shapes and sizes.
Hybrid Bladder Design:
The innovative design of the Hera allows the freedom of movement and other benefits you have come to expect from a rear-inflation BC. However, the unique wrap-around design of the air cell provides you more lift than most BC’s; as well as an improved, upright orientation when the BC is inflated on the surface.
Patented QLR (Quick Lock & Release) Weight Integration System:
Angled down slightly to aid self-loading, Oceanics patented QLR Quick Lock & Release System keeps up to 20 lbs. of releasable weight in position and stabile throughout the dive. The weight pouches are simple to load and easy to release when you want to. Best of all, our patented positive-lock system helps to ensure that theyll stay put.
Rear Weight Pockets:
Located on the back of the BC on either side of the cylinder band. Provides greater integrated weight capacity and better attitude underwater. Carries up to 10 non-dumpable pounds.
Fadeless 1000 Denier Cordura® Construction:
Exterior abrasion points are covered in our new 'Fadeless' 1000-denier Cordura - tough stuff that will hold up to years of extreme diving and keep that new look longer.
Optional Integrated Retractor / BC Knife System:
Built-in retractor and Spinner BC Knife attachment points - perfect for streamlining gauges, lights and other essentials.
Reliant Integrated Inflator:
Ergonomically designed to be functional and easy to use in any dive position, the Reliant Integrated Inflator provides a full range of airway exhaust/inflation control. Simply press a button to produce precise flow for trimming dive attitude or maximum flow for major changes in buoyancy. A large exhaust valve creates a flow rate higher than the inflation rate of the power inflator, improving diver control during ascents.
Patented Depth-Compensating Adjustable Cummerbund:
Oceanics patented depth compensating cummerbund is manufactured from a unique woven elastic material that eliminates the need to readjust as your suit compresses at depth. Oceanics cummerbund offers up to 8' of adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes. For additional customization, the cummerbund may be easily changed with another size.
Padded Backpack and Additional Lumbar Support:
Extra heavy duty padding provides comfort both above and below the surface without having to sacrifice the stability of a hard backpack.
Large Main Zippered Pockets:
Zippered so theyre easy to get into. Enough room to store your Light, extra Shadow Mask, Pocket Snorkel, and more!
Optional Air XS 2 Alternate Inflator:
The new AIR XS combines the reliability, performance and durability of the SlimLine OCTOPUS and ALLIANCE INFLATOR into one very low profile, streamlined package. The regulator/inflator combination is as small as many BC inflators alone, with breathing performance superior to many stand-alone octopus regulators.
The AIR XS can be added to any existing Oceanic BC or may be purchased already installed on a new Oceanic BC for additional savings.
Do you want more dive products from the brand Oceanic? At scubastore, your online dive store, you have at your disposal a large number of dive products related to Oceanic Hera. At this moment Oceanic Hera is in stock. Our customer´s needs come first to us and we select each item of dive equipment with great attention to detail.