`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
- VAD - Vortex Assisted Design.
- Newly designed mesh grid.
- High-performance second stage.
- Stable flow without excessive positive-pressure breathing.
- No need for user adjustments.
- Compact and rugged – All-metal body is made from high-impact chrome and nickel-plated brass.
- Slightly negatively buoyant.
- Strong and resistant, ideal for scootering, deep, cold and wreck diving.
- Cold water resistant.
- Cover design disperses water flow around the second-stage diaphragm and reduces free flow (Mesh Grid design).
- Easy-to-push purge.
- New ultimate carbon/titanium pu coated miflex hose.
- Stronger resistance to cuts, abrasions, bursting and uv – less floating.
- Environmentally sealed - flexible and comfortable.
This set includes:
- 2 DR Second Stages.
- 2 75XR First Stages.
- 2 Hoses (60 cm - 210 cm).
- 1 Neck Bungee.
- 1 Dead Bolt Snap.
- Material: Metal Technology.
- First stage: Balanced Diaphragm.
- HP Ports: 2 (7/16” UNF).
- LP Ports: 8 (3/8” UNF).
- Secsta1: All-metal (nickel and chrome plated brass) second stage.
- Secsta2: Standard downstream valve.
- Flowrate: 620 l/min – 22 cuft/min.
- Weightwohose: 269 g / 9.6 oz.
- Hoselength: 60 cm / 24 inches - 210 cm / 7 ft.
Would like to buy Mares xr 75XR DR Full Tek Set? You are at the right place! In the category of Regulators set at the online dive store you can find a big variety of different models at the best price. Find the best dive products, that adapt to your needs at scubastore. Are you looking for a gift? Don´t miss also our Regulators sales.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE