`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
- The ultimate expression of Trilastic material design
- Varied thicknesses strategically placed in different areas of the body
- New soft ergonomic custom closure
- Back and shoulders comfort system: an additional layer of neoprene stitched in the back for added comfort and protection
- Front zip with smooth neoprene flap for greater comfort and isolation
- Integrated buckle on the leg for hood attachment or attachment of the dedicated Flexa Smart Pocket (sold separately)
- Thickness: 8.6.5
- Water temperature: Cold water
- back Protection System: Ergonomically shaped neoprene cushion between back and tank support for improved wearing comfort and extra warmth in a zone which is usually cold sensitive.
- Thermo Plush: Extremely soft internal layer in the chest area to keep the upper part of the body warm. Thermo Plush is durable and dries fast.
- Hood Keeper: Integrated retaining ring to hold divers hood.
Are you looking for Mares Flexa 8/6/5 She Dives? At scubastore you will find all types of Wet suits products from the best brands. For example from Mares, a leading brand in the industry and guarantees you the best manufacturing quality. Do not wait any longer and equip yourself with products from our dive store.
Warm and at the same time easy to wear
Regula - 29/03/2019
I've been diving for 40 years. Neoprene has gone from being as rigid as a wooden board to the flexibility and fit of the Mares Flexa.
Numina - 03/11/2018
Thanks to the different thicknesses the combination is very easy to slip on and adjusts to the body, which protects against the cold.
Amy - 01/09/2018
Bought this suite as I'm suffering from the cold. it has been nothing short of excellent. been warm during 2h long dives
Engelhard - 03/06/2017
The neoprene fabric is really flexible and elastic, and the slipping of the combination is greatly facilitated. The back reinforcement at the level of the block brings a clear comfort.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE