`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
• Max depth - 50 m/164 ft.
• Switch - Magnetic slider, 2 positions (Off Fig.2A, ON Fig.2B).
• Batteries (not included) - 4 AA Alkaline or 4 AA rechargeable (2700mAh); Burn time: Over 15 hours.
• Reflector - Polycarbonate (Hot Spot).
TO REPLACE BATTERIES:
• Unscrew the head of the torch (Fig.1A), holding it pointing upward then remove the LED holder (Fig.1B).
• Insert the batteries, paying CLOSE ATTENTION to their orientation, respecting the polarity shown on the stickers (Fig.4).
• Put the LED holder back in the correct position (Fig.3) and screw down the reflector holding nut (head) completely.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
• Respect the polarity of the batteries as shown in this manual and inside the torch.
• Remove the batteries if the torch will not be used for long periods or during transport.
• Do not use the torch out of the water.
• AFTER EVERY USE CHECK THAT THE TORCH WAS CORRECTLY SWITCHED OFF.
• Replace ALL the batteries when they are dead, to avoid damage or injury to the torch or
• Do not unscrew the reflector holding nut (head) of the torch during a dive or when wet.
• Before screwing on the nut (Fig.1A) grease the two O-rings (Fig.1D) with silicone grease (Mares Code: 415147) and ensure their leanliness. Periodically (once a year), have the integrity of the O-Rings checked at a Mares Service Center (www.mares.com).
• If water leaks occur or in the event of a malfunction, contact the Mares Dealer where you purchased the torch or a Mares Service Center.
• Use of expired batteries can significantly reduce the burn-time and performance.
• A decrease in light intensity and/or a slight flicker in the beam indicate that the batteries have nearly lost their charge. They should be replaced at the next opportunity.
• Rinse the outside of the torch in fresh water after every dive, without disassembling it.
• Keep the torch in a cool, dry place. The temperature must never exceed 50°C.
If what you need is Mares Eos Alpha, it is right here and for the best price. scubastore has this and other dive products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Lamps and torches supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE