`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
* Due to the MARES new regulations relating to distribution, we are not allowed to ship some products of this brand to United States Of America
View more related products to:
Our premium system - equipped with a high performance regulator, octo, MRS weight system and also includes Airlock, our pneumatic tank band harnessing system. Every HUB features a rugged metal body second stage along with our patented DFC and VAD technology. The result is effortless breathing whether youre diving at 20 ft. or 180 ft. The ultimate in diving freedom; the HUB system.
• Proton Ice second stage, Octopus Proton, for top performance, minimizing bulk and weight
• BC with Dragonfly cut
Combines the advantages of back-mounted BCs with those of the traditional design for perfect buoyancy control in all diving conditions
• Patented M.R.S. (Mechanical Release System)
for the integrated weights. Reliable,
simple and easy to use
• Oral inflator stowed in a dedicated compartment, for ease of use
• Accessory pocket
Inside the instrument compartment
• Buoyancy bag in 1000 denier
DuPont Cordura® fabric
• BC body and pockets
made from Ultra-tex,
a material with exceptionally high resistance to abrasion and aging.
The special surface finish minimizes friction against the water, thereby reducing resistance to forward motion
• Chest strap with 25 mm quick release buckle
to keep the shoulder straps in their correct natural position and prevent them from slipping
• Rear 'Trim weight' weight compartments, ideal for an optimal distribution of the weights
• Stainless steel rings Two 40 mm rings on the shoulder straps. Two 40 mm rings on the BC body
• A carrying bag, made from a special semi-foamed material for maximum protection, is included with the product
• Airlock as standard, with dedicated hose is included with the product
An exclusive design patent of Mares, allows you to fasten the HUB to the tank with very little effort, safely and easily. Simply pre-tension the tank retaining band slightly - an easy maneuver, thanks to the new buckle. Then, by operating the special control, the tank strap will be pulled tight by the air pressure.
A check valve and an automatic mechanical clamping system ensure a stable and secure connection
The brand new carrying bag is designed to perfectly contain and protect your HUB. Used open, it can also hold a mask, fins and light wetsuit
Do not wait any longer and buy MARES Avantgarde Hub! At scubastore all our Bcd jackets products have the full manufacturer warranty of the brand MARES. Buying in our store, you can benefit from the advantages belonging to our community. Place your order now and receive MARES Avantgarde Hub as soon as possible at home.
J.Kurth - 03/05/2017
Very nice vest but heavy
Maxim - 20/02/2017
Excellent BCD, thank you! Integrated loads are securely fastened, I liked airlock on the balloon. A wonderful and compact for transportation ryuzkzak
Berrim - 15/12/2016
Good product damage the gauge is optional as it is essential.
Jacob Carstens - 14/12/2016
Hi, Does the Mares Hub come with botheration 1st & 2nd stage? Regards Jacob
our experts answer
Hello! yes! it includes the first and second stage and a octopus. Thanks!
Mares avantgarde hub
Igor - 14/10/2016
я думаю это самый лучший компенсатор! Спасибо!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE