`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The MVS-7L6MX specially designed for underwater video and photo is supplied with one Solid-State LED module emitting a staggering 6750 lumen. Featuring two output levels, the 50W light can dim from high to medium power output levels allowing you to dim lighting for a quick exposure adjustment. Sun-similar light in 16:9 illuminating with approx. 100° reflected beam angle and approx. 200 W (halogen).
Mangrove´s new line of professional Video and Dive LED lights is an industry breakthrough. This underwater wide beam video light is designed with an external battery canister connected to the lighting head. The light weight construction and penetrating beam give excellent colour and light uniformity ensuring a superior performance for video use underwater.
- Long Burn Time, from 110 minutes to 4 hours
- High Brightness – 6750 lumens
- External Battery canister and umbilical Lighting Head
- Superior water penetration and colour contrast
- Excellent Colour Rendition
- >50,000 hours average LED lifetime
- Simple magnetic switch operation
- Depth rated to 200 m ( 660 feet)
- The Mangrove MVS-7L6MX is designed to be used as primary video lighting for any underwater video, digital still or digital SLR system.
- A perfectly diffused 100 degree beam provides even coverage from macro to wide angle.
- Near daylight 5000º K colour temperature ensures the most true, natural tones especially when combined with ambient light in seascapes.
- The light heads powerful 6750 lumen beam may be reduced to Low (60%) power setting to fine-tune exposure and extend battery life.
- A compact and ergonomic design features a large power switch on the back of the light head.
- The heavy-duty and reliable magnetic switch is within easy reach and features click-stops to indicate power setting by feel.
- The power supply cord is properly positioned to stay out of the divers way and reduce stress on the cord end.
- Adapters for flex and rigid arms are available for mounting the AVS-L6MX video light head, flex Arm are super-lightweight for travel and easy to adjust, ball socket arm are heavy duty with standard 1' (2.5cm) diameter ball ends. The ball arm system is compatible with arm systems from several manufacturers. Both Flex and Ball Arm systems are easily expandable to meet a variety of needs
- A separate battery pack mounts on the bottom of the housing for better weight distribution and improved handling underwater. Mounting hardware is provided to attach the battery pack to Mangrove, Ikelite and other Digital Video housing trays (with base removed).
- Additional battery packs may be purchased separately to quickly exchange for a fully charged pack and keep shooting.
- Optional hand grip available for use as a normal diving light.
Smart Charger Lithium Ion
- Ideal For Travel: Auto-ranging input allows the charger to work in any country whose electrical system falls within a 100V - 240V range. AC adapters for the following regions are available: USA, Europe, United Kingdom, and Australia.
- Conditions Cells: The charger showcases the latest pulse charge technology; this feature grants near complete charging while also conditioning cells over time, resulting in longer battery life and more flashes per charge. Its 'trickle' charge mode helps maintain a packs charge without danger of overheating. In addition, this charger is less likely to fail when used with poorly regulated power sources.
- Light Source: 6x Slim type LED array
- Luminous Flux (Lumen): 6750 lm
- Beam angle (on air): 120x130º
- Colour temperature: 5000º Kelvin
- Colour rendering index (CRI): 85
- Power consumption: 6x 8W
- Output levels: 100-60%
- Powered by: Lithium-Ion 18650 battery pack 14.4 V - 6800 mAh
- Burn time (100-60%): 110 min (100%) / 4 hours (60%)
- Battery charger: fast multi-voltage smart charger
- Charging time: 7:30 h
- Depth rating: 200m/660 feet
- Pressure Testing: seal integrity and operation validated
- Body Material: Anodized 6082-T6 Alloy and Delrin
- Output Window: 8mm tempered B270 glass
- Arm bracket: supplied with bracket BK-60-T1
Dimensions Light head:
- Diameter head: 70mm
- Diameter tube: 60mm
- Length: 114mm
Dimensions Battery canister:
- Diameter: 60mm
- Length: 185mm
- Light head: 680g (land) / 190g (water)
- Battery canister: 846g (land) / 290g (water)
- 1x Light head AVS-L6MX
- 1x Battery canister P-MVS7
- 1x Arm bracket BK-60-T1
- 1x Multi-voltage Smart chargers
- 1x Transport bag
- 1x User´s manual
Are you interested in Mangrove Video Lighting System with Pluggable Light Head MVS 7L6Mx? Do not wait any longer, buy this product at the best price and always with the security that we offer at scubastore. Here you can find all the information about Mangrove Video Lighting System with Pluggable Light Head MVS 7L6Mx. Mangrove is one of the best dive brand that is designing exclusive Electronics and computers items that are tailored to our customers needs.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU