Perfect heating system set for wet suits, which includes:
- Mangrove DEH power heated vest,
- Battery canister P-PS14
- Control unit EHC
- Drysuit transition system CEH-DSV-II
- Battery charger
Modern SCUBA equipment has led to a large increase in the dive times. Only 30 years ago, a dive longer than 40 minutes was considered exceptional, but today, if you carry plenty of gas, dives exceeding 2 hours are not unusual. The cold, however, remains a problem. While drysuits and undersuits have improved over the years, after an hour or so even the hardiest of divers will start to cool down. More layers will help will help, but the resulting increased buoyancy can cause more problems. A solution is to use the Mangrove heated undervest DEH.
The Mangrove DEH is a state of the art power heated undersuit, that allows to turn any standard wet and drysuit in to a much more comfortable heated suit. Worn underneath a wetsuit, it creates a thermal layer between the body and your wetsuit for a much more pleasurable and warmer diving experience. The system warms to 42º C using any of the available battery packs and keeps the core body temperature warm. Its unique rubber heating element technology guarantees that it is completely safe totally immersed in water. One size for men and women fit all. The DEH can be also used with drysuits by means of the drysuit transition system CEH-DS.
The Mangrove DEH heating system gives you super warm and allows you to enjoy cold water activities easily. This is a lot of heat considering that the human body produces in the relaxed condition, only about 60 Watts of heat. With the proper heater you can dive wet in North Pole waters and enjoy unprecedented comfort. Supplemental heat is the future of diving!
Scuba diving is a beautiful and exciting sport. We need to be warm to maximize our enjoyment. There are sometimes rough seas, cold water, strong currents, bad visibility, and gloomy weather and sometimes you get cold. There is not much we can do about the diving conditions, but you can always dive warm. The new technology is here and it is for everyone.
Mangrove Heating System offers the following features and benefits:
- Provides simple and safe heating.
- Modular design, allows for customizing and adpats to existing configurations
- Low voltage and power efficient
- Unique polymer based thermo-flexible heating panel integrated in a 3mm neoprene vest for maximum comfort and movement free.
- Polymer thermo-flexible heating panels are resistant to water and most solvents
- The 50 Watts power heated panel is positioned on the back to warm your blood and your whole body.
- Mangrove’s Personal Diving Heaters let you extend your dive season for year-round diving in oceans, lakes, or quarries. Stamina, alertness, dexterity, and coordination will not be compromised by the numbing loss of body heat.
- Diving with any of these heaters is less stressful, more enjoyable, and much safer.
- The DEH undersuit is powered by the battery canister Mangrove P-PS8 in combination with the EHC temperature controller.
- The P-PS-14 power supply unit utilises a state of the art Lithium-Ion battery pack, 14.4V- 13600mAh, it is shaped like a rectangular box, so you need to clamp it to your cylinder, or clip it onto a spare BCD D-ring
- The EHC control unit is equipped with a dial to select a comfort level between 100% (50 Watts) and 60% (30 Watts).
- The heating time is 3:40 hours at 100% and 6:40 hours at 60%.
- The heater is turn ON and OFF by a magnetic switch located on the EHC control unit self
- The deep discharge protection system prevents risk of reversible battery damage.
- The P-PS8 battery canister can also be used to power a light head.
- All components including connectors are waterproof
- Will work with wet suits and flooded drysuits
- Cannot exceed critical 42º Celsius
- The heating system is depth rated to 200 m/660 feet
- Power consumption: 50W
- Output levels: 100-60%
- Powered by: Lithium-Ion 18650 battery pack 14.4 V - 13600 mAh
- Burn time (100-60%): 3:40 h (100%) / 6:40 (60%)
- Battery charger: fast multi-voltage smart charger
- Charging time: 7:00 h
- Depth rating: 200m/660 feet
- Pressure Testing: seal integrity and operation validated
- Body Material: Anodized 6082-T6 Alloy and Delrin
- Heating panel: Unique Polymer based Heating panel, 1.6 mm thick, resistant to water and most solvents
- Weight (battery canister): 1617 g (land) / 580 g (water)
Dimensions (battery canister):
- Length: 230 mm
- Wide: 106 mm
- Height: 57 mm
All dive products of the category Rash guards have a high manufacturer quality and take care of even the smallest details. At scubastore you can find the full catalogue of Suits products from Mangrove. The price of Mangrove Perfect Heating System Set for Dry Suits DEH PPS14 DSV is 1450.95 $, with the lowest price guarantee, secure payment and an efficient delivery service!