`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Compact hand-held backup light, specially designed for night diving, as well as cave and wreck diving. The AP-1 is equipped with one LED e, 320 lumen, 3W, 10º beam angle, 5000º Kelvin, burn time 120 min, powered by 3x AA alcaline batteries, optional rechargeable NiMH teries and charger are available.
- Light Source: High-power Cree
- Power consumption: 3 Watts.
- Luminous Intensity (Candels): 700 cd.
- Luminous Flux (Lumen): 320 lm.
- High efficiency reflector.
- Beam angle: 10º .
- Colour temperature: 5000 º Kelvin,
- Powered by: 3x AA Alcaline or NimH batteries
- Burn time: 4 hours
- Casing material: anodized antocorrosive aluminium alloy and Delrin
- Front glass: tempered optical glass, 6 mm thick.
- Dimensions: 36 (D) x 155 (L)
- Weight on land: 204 g
- Weight in water: 96 g
- Depth rated to 160m/480 feet
At scubastore, we show all the characteristics of Mangrove Hand Held Light Ledsystem AP 1. In our dive store, you can find different sizes of Mangrove Hand Held Light Ledsystem AP 1. Secure payment and guaranteed shipment! In addition, discover more similar products of Mangrove Hand Held Light Ledsystem AP 1 and benefit from our other offers of dive equipment.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU