`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Mangrove´s new line of LED lights are an industry breakthrough.The PS-14L6 specially designed for underwater exploration, wreck and cave diving, it is supplied with one Solid-State LED module emitting a staggering 3750 lumens. Featuring two output levels, the 40W light can dim from high to medium power output levels allowing you to dim lighting for a quick exposure adjustment. Sun-similar light in 16:9 illuminating with approx. 20° reflected beam angle and approx. 120 W (halogen).
- Long Burn Time
- High Brightness – 3750 lumens
- External Battery canister and umbilical Lighting Head
- Superior water penetration and colour contrast
- Excellent Colour Rendition
- >50,000 hours average LED lifetime
- Simple magnetic switch operation
- Depth rated to 200 m ( 660 feet)
- Modular System
- The Mangrove PS-14L6 is designed to be used as primary video lighting for any underwater video, digital still or digital SLR system.
- A perfectly diffused 20 degree beam
- Near daylight 5000º K colour temperature ensures the most true, natural tones especially when combined with ambient light in seascapes.
- The light heads powerful 3750 lumen beam may be reduced to Low (60%) power setting to fine-tune exposure and extend battery life.
- A compact and ergonomic design features a large power switch on the back of the battery canister.
- The heavy-duty and reliable magnetic switch is within easy reach and features click-stops to indicate power setting by feel.
- The power supply cord is properly positioned to stay out of the divers way and reduce stress on the cord end.
- Additional battery packs may be purchased separately to quickly exchange for a fully charged pack and keep shooting.
- Optional hand grip available for use as a normal diving light.
Smart Charger Lithium Ion
- Ideal For Travel: Auto-ranging input allows the charger to work in any country whose electrical system falls within a 100V - 240V range. AC adapters for the following regions are available: USA, Europe, United Kingdom, and Australia.
- Conditions Cells: The charger showcases the latest pulse charge technology; this feature grants near complete charging while also conditioning cells over time, resulting in longer battery life and more flashes per charge. Its 'trickle' charge mode helps maintain a packs charge without danger of overheating. In addition, this charger is less likely to fail when used with poorly regulated power sources.
- Light Source: 6x Slim type LED array
- Luminous Flux (Lumen): 3750 lm
- Beam angle (on air): 20º
- Colour temperature: 5000º Kelvin
- Colour rendering index (CRI): 85
- Power consumption: 6x 6.5W
- Output levels: 100-60%
- Powered by: Lithium-Mn-Co 18650 battery pack 14.4 V - 13600 mAh
- Burn time (100-60%): 3:40 h (100%) / 7:30 h (60%)
- Battery charger: fast multi-voltage smart charger
- Charging time: 7:00 h
- Depth rating: 200m/660 feet
- Pressure Testing: seal integrity and operation validated
- Body Material: Anodized 6082-T6 Alloy and Delrin
- Output Window: 8mm tempered B270 glass
- Arm bracket: supplied with bracket BK-60-T1
Dimensions Light head:
- Diameter head: 70mm
- Diameter tube: 60mm
- - Length: 123mm
Dimensions Battery canister:
- Length: 180 mm
- Height: 53 mm
- Wide: 106 mm
- Light head: 680 g (land) / 190 g (water)
- Battery canister: 1617 g (land) / 580 g (water)
Try to buy from the comfort of staying at home from your online dive store. Buy Mangrove Exploration Lighting System PS 14L6 with the lowest price guarantee. Do not wait any longer and discover other related dive products in the Electronics and computers category that can complement your order, scubastore offers an efficient delivery service.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE