`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Mangrove´s new line of LED lights are an industry breakthrough. The C-3L6 specially designed for underwater exploration is supplied with one Solid-State LED module array emitting a staggering 3750 lumens. Featuring two output levels, the 40W light can dim from high to medium power output levels allowing you to dim lighting for a quick exposure adjustment. Sun-similar light with approx. 20° reflected beam angle and approx. 125 W (halogen).
Mangrove´s new line of professional exploration lights is an industry breakthrough. This underwater spot beam light is designed with an integrated battery and lighting head in a single compact unit. The light weight construction and penetrating beam give excellent colour and light uniformity ensuring a superior performance for video use underwater.
The C-3L6 specially designed for underwater exploration is supplied with one Solid-State LED module array emitting a staggering 3750 lumens. Featuring two output levels, the 40W light can dim from high to medium power output levels allowing you to dim lighting for a quick exposure adjustment. Sun-similar light with approx. 20° reflected beam angle and approx. 120 W (halogen).
- Long Burn Time
- High Brightness – 3750 lumens
- Integrated Battery and Lighting Head
- Interchangeable heads
- Superior water penetration and colour contrast
- Excellent Colour Rendition
- >50,000 hours average LED lifetime
- Simple magnetic switch operation
- Removable front LED light head for safe travel.
- Depth rated to 200 m (660 feet)
- Double O-Ring Sealed
- The Mangrove C-3L6 s designed to be used as primary lighting for any kind of underwater exploration dive. .
- A perfectly 20 degree beam provides even coverage from for day and night dives.
- Interchangeable heads mean you can swap to a spot beam for a more conventional dive light
- Near daylight 5000º Kelvin colour temperature ensures the most true, natural tones especially when combined with ambient light in seascapes.
- The light heads powerful 3750 lumen beam may be reduced to Low (60%) power setting to fine-tune exposure and extend battery life.
- A compact and ergonomic design features a large power switch on the back of the light.
- The heavy-duty and reliable magnetic switch is within easy reach and features click-stops to indicate power setting by feel.
- The C-3L6 has been designed and manufactured using high quality components to withstand harsh environments.
- Optional hand grip available for use as a normal diving light.
- Additional battery packs may be purchased separately to quickly exchange for a fully charged pack and keep shooting.
Smart Charger Lithium Ion
- Ideal For Travel: Auto-ranging input allows the charger to work in any country whose electrical system falls within a 100V - 240V range. AC adapters for the following regions are available: USA, Europe, United Kingdom, and Australia.
- Conditions Cells: The charger showcases the latest pulse charge technology; this feature grants near complete charging while also conditioning cells over time, resulting in longer battery life and more flashes per charge. Its 'trickle' charge mode helps maintain a packs charge without danger of overheating. In addition, this charger is less likely to fail when used with poorly regulated power sources.
- Light Source: 6x Slim type LED array
- Luminous Flux (Lumen): 3750 lm
- Beam angle (on air): 20º
- Colour temperature: 5000º Kelvin
- Colour rendering index (CRI): 85
- Power consumption: 6x 6,5W
- Output levels: 100-60%
- Powered by: Lithium-Mn-Co 18650 battery pack 14.4 V - 3400 mAh
- Burn time (100-60%): 55 min (100%) / 110 min (60%)
- Battery charger: fast multi-voltage smart charger
- Charging time: 4:00 h
- Depth rating: 200m/660 feet
- Pressure Testing: seal integrity and operation validated
- Body Material: Anodized 6082-T6 Alloy and Delrin
- Output Window: 6mm tempered B270 glass
- Arm bracket: supplied with T type shoe
- Weight (in water with neoprene sleeve): 210g
- Diameter: 60 mm
- Length: 167 mm
- Weight (on land): 977g
- Weight (in water): 360g
- Video light C-3L6
- Multi-voltage Smart charger
- Transport bag.
At the dive store, scubastore, you can find different sizes of Mangrove Compact Video Light C 3L6 and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with Mangrove Compact Video Light C 3L6 or the category Lights from our online dive store. Read our expert advice guides about dive equipment and also the Mangrove Compact Video Light C 3L6 reviews.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU