`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Mangrove´s new line of LED lights are an industry breakthrough. The C-3L6 specially designed for underwater exploration is supplied with one Solid-State LED module array emitting a staggering 3750 lumens. Featuring two output levels, the 40W light can dim from high to medium power output levels allowing you to dim lighting for a quick exposure adjustment. Sun-similar light with approx. 20° reflected beam angle and approx. 125 W (halogen).
Mangrove´s new line of professional exploration lights is an industry breakthrough. This underwater spot beam light is designed with an integrated battery and lighting head in a single compact unit. The light weight construction and penetrating beam give excellent colour and light uniformity ensuring a superior performance for video use underwater.
The C-3L6 specially designed for underwater exploration is supplied with one Solid-State LED module array emitting a staggering 3750 lumens. Featuring two output levels, the 40W light can dim from high to medium power output levels allowing you to dim lighting for a quick exposure adjustment. Sun-similar light with approx. 20° reflected beam angle and approx. 120 W (halogen).
- Long Burn Time
- High Brightness – 3750 lumens
- Integrated Battery and Lighting Head
- Interchangeable heads
- Superior water penetration and colour contrast
- Excellent Colour Rendition
- >50,000 hours average LED lifetime
- Simple magnetic switch operation
- Removable front LED light head for safe travel.
- Depth rated to 200 m (660 feet)
- Double O-Ring Sealed
- The Mangrove C-3L6 s designed to be used as primary lighting for any kind of underwater exploration dive. .
- A perfectly 20 degree beam provides even coverage from for day and night dives.
- Interchangeable heads mean you can swap to a spot beam for a more conventional dive light
- Near daylight 5000º Kelvin colour temperature ensures the most true, natural tones especially when combined with ambient light in seascapes.
- The light heads powerful 3750 lumen beam may be reduced to Low (60%) power setting to fine-tune exposure and extend battery life.
- A compact and ergonomic design features a large power switch on the back of the light.
- The heavy-duty and reliable magnetic switch is within easy reach and features click-stops to indicate power setting by feel.
- The C-3L6 has been designed and manufactured using high quality components to withstand harsh environments.
- Optional hand grip available for use as a normal diving light.
- Additional battery packs may be purchased separately to quickly exchange for a fully charged pack and keep shooting.
Smart Charger Lithium Ion
- Ideal For Travel: Auto-ranging input allows the charger to work in any country whose electrical system falls within a 100V - 240V range. AC adapters for the following regions are available: USA, Europe, United Kingdom, and Australia.
- Conditions Cells: The charger showcases the latest pulse charge technology; this feature grants near complete charging while also conditioning cells over time, resulting in longer battery life and more flashes per charge. Its 'trickle' charge mode helps maintain a packs charge without danger of overheating. In addition, this charger is less likely to fail when used with poorly regulated power sources.
- Light Source: 6x Slim type LED array
- Luminous Flux (Lumen): 3750 lm
- Beam angle (on air): 20º
- Colour temperature: 5000º Kelvin
- Colour rendering index (CRI): 85
- Power consumption: 6x 6,5W
- Output levels: 100-60%
- Powered by: Lithium-Mn-Co 18650 battery pack 14.4 V - 3400 mAh
- Burn time (100-60%): 55 min (100%) / 110 min (60%)
- Battery charger: fast multi-voltage smart charger
- Charging time: 4:00 h
- Depth rating: 200m/660 feet
- Pressure Testing: seal integrity and operation validated
- Body Material: Anodized 6082-T6 Alloy and Delrin
- Output Window: 6mm tempered B270 glass
- Arm bracket: supplied with T type shoe
- Weight (in water with neoprene sleeve): 210g
- Diameter: 60 mm
- Length: 167 mm
- Weight (on land): 977g
- Weight (in water): 360g
- Video light C-3L6
- Multi-voltage Smart charger
- Transport bag.
Do you love dive? Get your Mangrove Compact Video Light C 3L6 and enjoy your leisure activities with the security and confidence which Mangrove gives you. Don´t forget that we have an great range of Electronics and computers for all sizes and weather conditions. In order to give you the most effective dive models possible, most of our Lights items have been designed in collaboration with the pros!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE