All-NEW easy-to-use 4.3-inch fishfinder/chartplotter with Hybrid Dual Imaging that combines Broadband Sounder with DownScan Imaging technology, super-bright, LED-backlit grayscale display, built-in GPS antenna and high-definition mapping.
The Mark-4 HDI combines a super-bright, LED-backlit grayscale display and a built-in GPS antenna with a full selection of today’s top-selling fishfinder and chartplotter features that are easy to access and operate -- all at a surprisingly affordable price.
- Lowrance-exclusive, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, LED-backlit display
- Exclusive Hybrid Dual Imaging (HDI) – Broadband Sounder plus DownScan Imaging -- the power of two award-winning technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath your boat.
- Highly accurate, built-in GPS antenna plus a detailed U.S. map featuring more than 3,000 lakes and rivers and coastal contours to 1,000 feet.
- Optional chart upgrades include Lake Insight and Nautic Insight PRO and HD, Navionics Gold and HotMaps Premium, Fishing Hotspots PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N.
- Create your own map from real sonar data that you record with Insight Genesis
- DownScan Overlay technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto Broadband Sounder
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions® or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New easy-to-use page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly and easily choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view with chart, Broadband Sounder and DownScan Imaging.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
- Power Output: RMS (PTP): Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak (analog equivalent)
- Operating Frequency: 50/200/455/800 kHz
- Languages: 30
- Media Port: One (1) high-capacity microSD slot
- Operating Voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Warranty: One year
- Display Resolution: 480 x 272
- Display Type: Monochrome TFT
- Display: Backlighting: 11-Level LED
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen
- Display Size: 4.3 in./10.92 cm.
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- EchoSounder Frequencies: 50/200/455/800 kHz
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Max Depth per Type: DownScan Imaging: Max 300 ft / 91 m @ 455/800 KHz Broadband Sounder: Max 750 ft / 229 m @ 83/200 kHz *Optional - Broadband Sounder: Max 2000 ft / 610 m @ 50/200 kHz
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 3.8 in 96 mm
- Product Depth: 2.2 in 56 mm
- Product Height: 6.6 in 168 mm (7.5 in 189 mm with bracket)
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Navigation: Routes: 100
- Navigation: Waypoint Storage: 3000
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)
- Plot Trails: Up to 100 trails - up to 10,000 points / trail
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Custom Mapping: Lake Insight and Nautic Insight PRO and HD, Navionics Gold and HotMaps Premium, Fishing Hotspots PRO and Jeppesen C-Map Max-N.
- Background Mapping: US Background map with over 3,000 enhanced lake maps with depth contour and shoreline detail, plus coastal depth contours/shoreline detail and spot depth soundings to 1,000 ft./305 m
- NMEA Output: NMEA 0183
- Other Features: Declaration of Conformity: Part 15.103 FCC rules & CE RTTE directive 1999/5/EC
- Memory Card Capable: Yes
Want to buy Lowrance Mark 4 HDI? No further search needed! scubastore offers a wide variety of exclusive Gps, plotter, fishfinder models. Discover our new Electronics and electricity promotions at scubastore. Made by Lowrance, this Gps, plotter, fishfinder product comes in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you’ll need.