All-new, easy-to-use 4.3-inch fishfinder featuring chirp sonar, a super-bright, led-backlit color display, and matched with a portable Ice-fishing pack and transducer.
The elite-4x chirp icemachine is a portable color fishfinder featuring chirp sonar technology — providing greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets – as well as special ice mode software and the lowrance ice-fishing pack and ice transducer.
Chirp sonar advantages:
- Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
- Better target identification at greater depths
- Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds
- Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 4.3-inch, led-backlit color display
- Chirp sonar for superior target separation, lure detection and a clutter-free display.
- 20° sonar coverage down to 1000 ft/305 m with custom, weighted ice fishing transducer and unique float system (included)
- Advanced signal processing (asp) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- Trackback to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions® or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-window display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view.
- Complete portable ppi-18i ice pack kit extras, with ice transducer & battery included
Ice Machine features:
- Weatherproof, soft-sided pack with easy-to-find, front- and rear-zipper access
- Adjustable display platform for easy viewing
- Two StowAway utility boxes
- 12v battery and charger for a full day of operation
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
- Display: 4.3 inches / 109.22 mm
- Resolution: 16-bit color TFT 480 x 272
- Backlighting: 11-Level LED
- Power Output: RMS (PTP): Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak (analog equivalent)
- Operating Frequency: Low, Med, High (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
- Languages: 30
- Operating Voltage: 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Max Depth per Type: CHIRP Sonar High Range/200 kHz: 1,000 ft / 305 m
- CHIRP Sonar Med Range/83 kHz: 1000 ft / 305 m
- CHIRP Sonar Low Range/50 kHz: 3,000 ft/914 m
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- EchoSounder Frequencies: Low, Med, High (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: Multiple selections Lowrance and Airmar
- Display Resolution: 480 x 272
- Display Type: 16-bit color TFT
- Display: Backlighting: 11-Level LED
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Display Size: 4.3 inches / 109.22 mm
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 3.8 in 96 mm
- Product Depth:2.2 in 56 mm
- Product Height: 6.6 in 168 mm (7.5 in 189 mm with bracket)
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- NMEA Output: NMEA 0183
- Languages: 30
- Output Power [kW]: 12 W (0.9 A @ 13 vDC)
Do not wait any longer and buy Lowrance Elite 4X CHIRP Ice Machine! At scubastore all our Electronics and electricity products have the full manufacturer warranty of the brand Lowrance. Buying in our dive store, you can benefit from the advantages belonging to our dive community. Place your order now and receive Lowrance Elite 4X CHIRP Ice Machine as soon as possible at home.