`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
BEHIND THE TECHNOLOGY OF LAVACORE:
Lavacore is a technically advanced fabric, constructed and engineered exclusively for water sports requiring the ultimate in thermal control and superior comfort.
This unique synthetic construction closely matches the stretch and movement of a traditional lycra rash vest, while providing the insulation qualities similar to that of a Neoprene wetsuit.
Close to the skin, Lavacores soft internal fleece and high 4-way stretch produces the ultimate comfort warmth weight ratio, a true leader amongst any fabrics within the water sports industry.
Wet or dry, hot or cold, Lavacore helps control your core temperature longer, whether worn as a stand alone garment, or under your wetsuit or clothing.
OUTER lycra layer is a 180 g/sqm knitted knylon wrap knit Tricot with water repellant treatment to ensure fast water run off and anti wind chill properties.
INTER layer is an impermeable breathable Microporous high stretch PU film which is wind proof and breathable allowing perspiration to be drawn away in hot conditions.
INNER Fleece layer is a 240g/sqm 4 way stretch polyester fleece with elastane.
It has Anti Pill treatment, as well as Anti Microbial treatment to reduce odour and eliminate bacteria.
- Water resistant outer layer on all lavacore suits facilitates fast water run off and is incredibly quick drying.
- Wind proof middle layer provides anti wind chill properties and ensures you stay warm in cold conditions.
- Antibacterial inner fleece minimising odour and eliminating bacteria.
- 4-way stretch makes Lavacore incredibly comfortable to wear.
- Breathable middle layer allows perspiration to be drawn away in hot conditions.
- Lavacore is neutrally buoyant so you won’t be unnecessarily weighted down.
- All Lavacore seams are overlapped during flatlock sewing to ensure maximum water integrity
- Full gusset incorporated into the underarm to offer exceptional arm movement and stretch.
- Sun protection of SPF 30+
- Male & Female specific cut available in full length suits, shirts and vests.
- Lavacore is designed and developed in Cooperation with Oceanic, your guarantee of quality.
- 3mm aprox.
The perfect thermal accessory used stand alone inside a snorkeling fin, or underneath a specific exposure boot for added warmth, comfort and breathability.
At scubastore, we show all the characteristics of Lavacore Standard Socks. In our dive store, you can find different sizes of Lavacore Standard Socks. Secure payment and guaranteed shipment! In addition, discover more similar products of Lavacore Standard Socks and benefit from our other offers of dive equipment.
Hot and easy to put on
Ballestero - 02/08/2017
Very comfortable putting and warm boots at certain water temperatures but not very elastic when compared with the rest neoprene.
LEE - 05/02/2017
That's decent socks ~
Andrey - 23/01/2017
Good socks. Used water from +28 to + 15 degrees Celsius. When the water temperature below 15 degrees, the foot is cold. Very comfortable
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE