`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case that can be used to carry every kind of equipment and accessories.
Its available with a cubed foam, with an interior soft deck with dividers, with an interior nylon bag or can be purchased empty.
- can be used like a trolley buying the extra wheel kit (4 wheels)
- ergonomic handle made of PP SEBS material and a steel pin to provide a high level of ergonomics
- automatic valve which automatically adjusts the air pressure inside
- internal O-ring made of neoprene PA66 makes the suitcase is totally waterproof
- Closing hooks extremely robust. The system for opening / closing in two phases in addition to ensuring a particular fluidity of movement, prevents the hooks to open in case of fall
- reinforced corners that make it extremely shock-resistant
- Materials: made of a patented material given by a special compound based on polypropylene TTX01, glass fiber and rubber. It is also composed of PA66, SEBS, PA66GF30, ALU, Stainless Steel. Maximum protection with minimal weight. The TTX01 and the use of materials such as aluminum for the trolley versions, allow to obtain a final weight of HPRC cases up to 20% lighter than the competition. Having a hard case very slight advantages in the use of the port, in transport and shipping costs. It has been a priority in the creation of suitcases HPRC find the lightness combined with maximum protection. In any case the development of the material TTX01 continues: the search for lightness is not at the expense of protection, it’s a key point for our company.
- Certification: Material TTX01 gives the cases the feature to withstand impacts, drops and pressures thanks to its high resistance associated elasticity. An HPRC case used to extreme temperatures (hot or cold) does not lose its own distinctive features.
- The temperature range is guaranteed - 40 ° C - (40 ° F) up to + 80 ° C (+176 ° F).
All suitcases HPRC are watertight, resistant to dust, moisture, acids and sand. Withstand falls and impacts: a means of transport so as to unparalleled protection. The HPRC collection has been subjected to severe tests based on norms / national and international standards, such as for example the ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280, DS 81-41 FALL, IMPACT HANDLE,
- Dimensioni: Interne 420x420x389(mm) - 16.54x16.54x15.31(in)
- Esterne 479x481x437(mm) - 18.86x18.94x17.20(in)
- Coperchio 65(mm) - 2.56(in) bottom: 324(mm) - 12.75(in)
- Peso: vuota 6,70kg - 14.77lbs
- Con spugna 8,90kg - 19.62lbs
HPRC 4400 is the perfect product to reach your dive goals. Complete your order with other related Boxes products and enjoy your life like never before. Some of our Bags and dry boxes products have a special promotion. Find them at scubastore! We provide a wide choice from HPRC who is renowned in the highest quality materials, they never fail to deliver.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE