Lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case that can be used to carry every kind of equipment and accessories.
Its available with a cubed foam, with an interior soft deck with dividers, with an interior nylon bag or can be purchased empty.
- can be used like a trolley buying the extra wheel kit (4 wheels)
- ergonomic handle made of PP SEBS material and a steel pin to provide a high level of ergonomics
- automatic valve which automatically adjusts the air pressure inside
- internal O-ring made of neoprene PA66 makes the suitcase is totally waterproof
- Closing hooks extremely robust. The system for opening / closing in two phases in addition to ensuring a particular fluidity of movement, prevents the hooks to open in case of fall
- reinforced corners that make it extremely shock-resistant
- Materials: made of a patented material given by a special compound based on polypropylene TTX01, glass fiber and rubber. It is also composed of PA66, SEBS, PA66GF30, ALU, Stainless Steel. Maximum protection with minimal weight. The TTX01 and the use of materials such as aluminum for the trolley versions, allow to obtain a final weight of HPRC cases up to 20% lighter than the competition. Having a hard case very slight advantages in the use of the port, in transport and shipping costs. It has been a priority in the creation of suitcases HPRC find the lightness combined with maximum protection. In any case the development of the material TTX01 continues: the search for lightness is not at the expense of protection, it’s a key point for our company.
- Certification: Material TTX01 gives the cases the feature to withstand impacts, drops and pressures thanks to its high resistance associated elasticity. An HPRC case used to extreme temperatures (hot or cold) does not lose its own distinctive features.
- The temperature range is guaranteed - 40 ° C - (40 ° F) up to + 80 ° C (+176 ° F).
All suitcases HPRC are watertight, resistant to dust, moisture, acids and sand. Withstand falls and impacts: a means of transport so as to unparalleled protection. The HPRC collection has been subjected to severe tests based on norms / national and international standards, such as for example the ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280, DS 81-41 FALL, IMPACT HANDLE,
- Dimensioni: Interne 420x420x389(mm) - 16.54x16.54x15.31(in)
- Esterne 479x481x437(mm) - 18.86x18.94x17.20(in)
- Coperchio 65(mm) - 2.56(in) bottom: 324(mm) - 12.75(in)
- Peso: vuota 6,70kg - 14.77lbs
- Con spugna 8,90kg - 19.62lbs
If what you need is HPRC 4400, it is right here and for the best price. scubastore has this and other dive products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Dry boxes supports, you can find everything you need at one place.