`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Hollis Low Pressure (LP) Hose is a Durable Braided with Rubber Jacket Hose design. Hose has Corrosion Resistant Chrome Plated Brass Fittings with a Standard 3/8' Male threaded End for attachment to your First Stage Regulators LP Port.
- Fits: Hollis Second Stage Regulators
- Short Hoses Ideal for Stage Bottles
- Long Length Ideal for Primary Regulator Second Stages
- Durable Braided with Rubber Jacket Hose
- Corrosion Resistant Chrome Plated Brass Fittings
- 3/8' Male Threaded End
- Hp Or Lp: Lp
- Materials: Hose: Braided With Rubber Jacket, Hose Fittings: Chrome Plated Brass
- Purpose: Connection Of Second Stage Regulator
- Weight [with packaging]: 0.8 lb
Hollis Maxflex LP Hose is a product that corresponds to the Hoses category within Regulators selection at your dive store, scubastore. Wait no more and learn about all the advantages belonging to the community of scubastore. What are the advantages of Hollis Maxflex LP Hose? This product is designed specifically to provide good support and entirely based on our passion for dive.
Question about compatibility
Michail - 05/09/2017
Please confirm that this flex hose fitting is suitable for an apeks egress octopus (and apeks xtx200 din 1st stage).
our experts answer
Yes, it is suitable to connect Apeks Egress with Apeks Xtx200. Regards.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE