`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Hollis Low Pressure (LP) Hose is a Durable Braided with Rubber Jacket Hose design. Hose has Corrosion Resistant Chrome Plated Brass Fittings with a Standard 3/8' Male threaded End for attachment to your First Stage Regulators LP Port.
- Fits: Hollis Second Stage Regulators
- Short Hoses Ideal for Stage Bottles
- Long Length Ideal for Primary Regulator Second Stages
- Durable Braided with Rubber Jacket Hose
- Corrosion Resistant Chrome Plated Brass Fittings
- 3/8' Male Threaded End
- Hp Or Lp: Lp
- Materials: Hose: Braided With Rubber Jacket, Hose Fittings: Chrome Plated Brass
- Purpose: Connection Of Second Stage Regulator
- Weight [with packaging]: 0.8 lb
Buy now your Hollis Maxflex LP Hose for only 32.95 $. Made by Hollis, Hollis Maxflex LP Hose is available in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you´ll need. At scubastore, we offer the best price of your favourite dive products. View our full range of Hoses within our Regulators department.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE