`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Hollis Low Pressure (LP) Hose is a Durable Braided with Rubber Jacket Hose design. Hose has Corrosion Resistant Chrome Plated Brass Fittings with a Standard 3/8' Male threaded End for attachment to your First Stage Regulators LP Port.
- Fits: Hollis Second Stage Regulators
- Short Hoses Ideal for Stage Bottles
- Long Length Ideal for Primary Regulator Second Stages
- Durable Braided with Rubber Jacket Hose
- Corrosion Resistant Chrome Plated Brass Fittings
- 3/8' Male Threaded End
- Hp Or Lp: Lp
- Materials: Hose: Braided With Rubber Jacket, Hose Fittings: Chrome Plated Brass
- Purpose: Connection Of Second Stage Regulator
- Weight [with packaging]: 0.8 lb
Hollis Maxflex LP Hose is perfect to complete your gear. In our online store scubastore, you can profit from the multitude of advantages and if you place your order right away at scubastore, you will receive it in a few days at home. In addition, in our online store you can find other products that complement Hollis Maxflex LP Hose.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE