`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Old School. New Tech. The new 500SE utilizes a servo controlled valve to provide precision airflow and unparalleled performance for both air and trimix divers in a side exhaust configuration. To achieve this, we have perfected the original 'lever-servo valve' we designed 35 years ago. Overbalanced diaphragm first stage also provides ideal hose routing for both backmount and sidemount users and optimum performance regardless of depth.
500SE Second Stage:
- Pneumatically balanced servo valve system
- Patented Orthodontic Mouthpiece for comfort and reduced jaw fatigue
- Standard with 30' maxflex hose
- Easily disassembled without the use of tools and underwater if necessary
- Left or right positioning - no upside down
- Boltsnap tie point
DC7 First Stage:
- High performance over-balanced first stage provides progressively greater intermediate pressure as depth and gas density increases for superior gas delivery under the most extreme conditions
- Fixed hose routing ideal for both backmount and sidemount configuration
- Environmental sealing prevents internal corrosion, contaminants, and icing of the first stage
- Designed to withstand the rigorous CE standard for coldwater performance
- Nitrox compatible to 40%
- 2 High Pressure and 4 Low Pressure ports
- DIN/300 bar
Try to buy from the comfort of staying at home from your online dive store. Buy Hollis 500SE/DC7 DIN with the lowest price guarantee. Do not wait any longer and discover other related dive products in the Regulators category that can complement your order, scubastore offers an efficient delivery service.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE