7-inch WVGA touchscreen display with pinch-to-zoom
10 Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver
NMEA 2000 and wireless connectivity
Compatible with BlueChart g2 Vision and BlueChart g2 mapping
GPSMAP 721 allows for easy visibility, day or night. Whether it is flat-, flush- or gimble-mounted, it will be the focal point of your helm. It has media integration and autopilot compatibility, radar support, and NMEA 2000 and wireless connectivity. It includes our hallmark user-friendly interface as well as a worldwide basemap.
Super-fast 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS
With the integration of a 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver, the 721 refreshes position and heading up to 10 times per second. It displays constant and fluid on-screen location and proves to be incredibly accurate when marking and navigating to any one of 5,000 user-created waypoints.
Add Extras with BlueChart g2 Vision
With the optional BlueChart g2 Vision SD card, you can add a whole new dimension of exceptional features to your chartplotter.
MarinerEye view and FishEye view provide a 3-D perspective of map information, both above and below the waterline.
High-resolution satellite images and aerial photographs help you orient yourself in unfamiliar areas.
Auto Guidance technology searches through all relevant charts to create a route you can actually follow — one that avoids obstacles, shallow water, buoys and other obstructions.
Special Sailing Features
Supported sailing features include laylines, enhanced wind rose, heading and course-over-ground lines, true wind data fields and tide/current/time slider. Gauge displays are designed to provide important need-to-know information at a glance, including true and apparent wind angle, set and drift, true or apparent wind speed, horizontal or vertical graphs, and a data bar with customizable data fields.
It also has wireless connectivity, giving you the opportunity to connect and access marine-specific apps via smartphone or tablet.
Compatible with gWind Transducers
Garmin gWind, gWind Wireless and gWind Race transducers feature twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller. Connect to the NMEA 2000 and compatible Garmin chartplotters via the GND 10 black box bridge.
NMEA 2000 Support
This combo allows you to add more capabilities to your boat. It provides NMEA 2000 support so you can see valuable information on your screen for Garmin autopilot, engine data and more.
View and Control Your Device From a Smartphone or Tablet
Garmin Helm allows you to view and control your compatible Garmin chartplotter from an iPhone or iPad or phone, or phone or tablet using Android — while providing enhanced situational awareness for the mariner. Easily switch between portrait and landscape mode to accommodate mounting preferences. Using your iPhone or iPad, you can even record a movie of your chartplotter screen to share with friends and family. Download from the App Store or Google Play today.
Get Your Apple Device Onboard with BlueChart Mobile
With BlueChart Mobile, a free app downloaded from the App Store, you can plan marine routes on your iPad or iPhone then wirelessly transfer them to your boat’s compatible networked Garmin chartplotter. Even if you don’t have a Garmin chartplotter, you can still take advantage of the tremendous features of BlueChart on your Apple device.
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Display resolution, WxH : 800 x 480 pixels
- Display type : Multi-touch touchscreen WVGA display
- Weight : 2.1 lbs (0.9 kg)
- Waterproof : Yes (IPX7)
- Receiver : 10 Hz high-sensitivity
- Antenna : Internal with external connection
- Mounting options : Bail, flat or flush
- Power consumption : Max power usage at 10 Vdc: 27 W Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.3 A Max current draw at 12 Vdc: 2.3 A
- Preloaded maps : None
- Accepts data cards : 2 microSD cards
- Waypoints : 5,000
- Routes : 100
- Track log : 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- Garmin Radar compatible : Yes
- Garmin Sonar compatible : Yes (with GCV black box, sold separately)
- NMEA 2000 compatible : Yes
- NMEA 0183 compatible : Yes
- Garmin Marine Network compatible : Yes (limited capabilities)
- Garmin SmartMode compatible (customizable monitor presets) : No
- Supports AIS (tracks target ships position) : Yes
- Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio) : Yes
- Tide tables : Yes
- Garmin Meteor Audio System compatible : Yes
- Supports Fusion Lync compatible marine radios : Yes
- GSD Black Box sonar support : No
- GCV Black Box sonar support : Yes
- SiriusXM Weather & Radio compatible : Yes
- BlueChart Mobile (planning) compatible : Yes
- Garmin Helm compatible : No
- GRID (Garmin Remote Input Device) compatible : No
- Wireless remote compatible : No
- Wireless mouse compatible : No
- Dual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capable : No
- Dual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capable : No
- Frequencies supported : DownVü/SideVü (with GCV black box, sold separately)
- CHIRP sonar technology : No
- DownVü : Yes (with GCV black box, sold separately)
- SideVü : Yes (with GCV black box, sold separately)
- Voltage range : 10-32 Vdc input
- NMEA 0183 input ports : 2
- NMEA 0183 output ports : 2
- Video input ports : None
- Video output ports : None
- Wireless connectivity : Yes
- Garmin Marine Network ports : 1
Whats in the Box:
- GPSMAP 721
- Power/data cable
- Bail mount and knobs
- Flush mount kit
- Protective cover
At the dive store, scubastore, you can find different sizes of Garmin GPSMAP 721 and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with Garmin GPSMAP 721 or the category Electronics and electricity from our online dive store. Read our expert advice guides about dive equipment and also the Garmin GPSMAP 721 reviews.