`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Rapid is a recreational monofin designed for teenagers and adults.
Using a large single-blade, swimmers will learn a proper undulation in the water and obtain a great core and leg workout.
The Rapids flexible blade makes swimming more enjoyable as users can swim at greater speeds and depths.
A versatile monofin, the Rapid can be used in a pool, lake or ocean and comes with an adjustable heel straps that can be fitted to mens US shoe sizes 8 to 12 or womens 9-13.
The Rapid also comes with quick release foot straps that provide added safety in the water.
A great product for swimmers looking for fun or a healthy workout, the Rapid comes with a signature of approval from Olympic gold medalist, Pablo Morales.
- Flexible Blade: Makes swimming more enjoyable and fun.
- Patented Single Blade Design: Encourages proper kicking undulation needed for an efficient dolphin kick.
- Build Leg and Core Strength: Dolphin kicking activates 60% of your muscle mass, including the core and lower body.
- Quick Release Heel Straps: Provides added safety in the water, while making the fin easy to adjust.
- Open Toe Design: Fits mens US shoe size 8-12 or womens 9-13.
- Stability Ridges: Built for proper flexion and speed.
- Stabilization Channels: Forces fin to flex in the optimum wave motion.
- Versatile: Can be used in pool, lake or ocean
- Plastic Protection Inserts: Maintains comfortable foot pocket shape during storage
Buy your favorite Fins, masks and snorkels models and enjoy dive. You have the right to return within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase of Finis Rapid. If you have any doubt in buying Finis Rapid, get in contact with our team of professionals in dive via telephone or email.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
ArEk :) - 08/12/2017
INSANELY UNCOMFORTABLE! made of plastic, and the rubber straps are never a good idea! a fin should have a closed heel in my opinion, especially if they are made of plastic which needs a stronger kick! straps don’t do well as the fin slips off, when you tighter the straps strong enough for the fin not to slip off during your swim - your feet get hurt and numb in a matter of seconds. the only good thing about it - it looks amazing! YELLOW is my colour, foot size - 8/42
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE