`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The patented CA system was invented and developed by ewa-marine to allow the lens of a camera to be fixed to the front port of a housing or rain cape. It ensures that the surface of the lens and that of the housings front port are permanently paralell to each other, thus ensureing that there are nor refections or other optical disturbances between these two glass surfaces. Due to the CA system, the front port has the same effect as a clear glass filter would have in every day photography.
- The CA system is composed of an filter-ring and a fixing-ring
- For video housings we generally supply the appropriate ring for the most popular camcorders. Due to the enormous range of camcorders and the fact that some manufacturers chose obscure, new filter threads for every new modle, you might have to purchase an additional reduction adapter to fit the CA system to the filter thread of your camcorder. These reduction adapters are availible from every well stocked photo dealer.
- A tip for users of Panasonic camcorders and their generics: In some cases it would seem, that the camcorder does not hav a filter thread! - This is not true. For design reasons the manufacturer has fitted the camcorder with a dummy that is screwd into the tread. Turn and unscrew this lens surround (normally chromed plastic) to gain acess to the filter thread.
- The SLR-housings of the U-F.. range are sold with one fixing-ring and the following selection of filter-rings:
- If you have an autofocus SLR with an internally focusing lens (please note, only fully internally focusing lenses!), you can also purchase a CAF system for your housings to replace the AV100 or AV110 for easier assembly.
- Screw the filter-ring onto the lens of the camera or camcorder.
- Then take the fixing-ring into both hands and clip it into the grove of the filter-ring as seen in the sketch above.
- The camera can now be put into the housing and then fixed to the front port by gently pushing the port over the lens.
Ewa marine Ring Adapter CA-52 is available with different characteristics. Buy it at scubastore and benefit from all the advantages. In addition, Ewa marine Ring Adapter CA-52 has the official guarantee of the brand Ewa marine. Also, you can complement your order with other product from our Photo video catalogue and Accessories category.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE