`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The He/O2 Analyzer is an accurate tool for measuring the levels of oxygen, nitrogen and helium in breathing mixtures. It is a necessary accessory for technical divers who use nitrox and trimix mixtures.
DIVESOFT Analyzer is characterized by its high accuracy and reliability achieved by an innovative solution for measuring helium levels. This technology is based on the principle of speed of sound, and has been developed and patented by DIVESOFT. Thanks to this technology it isnt necessary to change the helium sensor, which is common in other analyzers.
Another advantage of the DIVESOFT Analyzer are his numerous functions and complements. The Analyzators have inbuilt calculator for gas mixing and can be connected to a compressor for guarding the oxygen level during continuous filling with monitory alarms. It is also possible to connect the aumotatic electromagnetic switch for turning off the compressor in case of exceding critical values. Via plug-in modules, it is possible to measure the electric voltage and resistance. This is especially useful in determining the charging status of diving flahslights and scooters, mainly then for determining the status of lightbulbs/vacuum tube.
The Analyzer is capable of detecting dificient air in case of a hypoxic mixture if there is no other inert gas apart from nitrogen present. In such case, it warns the user via the inscription 'FOUL AIR'. This function represents the basic safety advantage from other analyzers on both the domestic and international market.
HOW DOES IT WORK?:
- The tool is equipped with a standard electrochemical oxygen sensor, which determines the oxygen levels. The helium level detection is based on the speed of sound, as each gas has different features based on its density. The analyzer generates sounds (clicking can be heard), which spreads throught the labyrinth filled with gass, on whose end they are detected by a sensitive sensor. The accuracy of the measurements is +//- 1%.
HOW IS IT USED?:
- The Analyzer is equipped with numerous functions, however, its use is still very simple and intuitive. Flow limiter is placed on the ventil of the tank, the analyzer is turned on and thereafter it shows the levels of oxygen and helium in percentages.
- OLED display
- Durable aluminum body
- Plug-in connector
- USB connector
- Rechargeable battery
- Instant MOD and END calculation for measured gas
- Faul air warning
- Built-in mixing calculators
- Continuous mixing mode with alert systems (it is possible to additionally connect the automatic electromagnetic switch for automatical turning off of the compressor in case of exceeding critical values
- Gas purity mode for argon purity measurement, eventually for other gasses and their combinations, for example helium/nitrogen, helium/argon, hydrogen/nitrogen, hydrogen/nitrogen, hydrogen/argond etc.
- Atmospheric pressure and temperature detection – recalibration after altitude and temperature change is not necessary
- Connection to PC with the possibility of recording of measured data
Divesoft Stand Alone Analyzer He/O2 is the perfect product to reach your dive goals. Complete your order with other related Analyzers products and enjoy your life like never before. Some of our Bottles products have a special promotion. Find them at scubastore! We provide a wide choice from Divesoft who is renowned in the highest quality materials, they never fail to deliver.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE