`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Back volume BCD. Strength points: essentiality and lightness.
The anti-salt Nylon allows snappy chromatic combinations and a weight of only 2 kg, though keeping stainless steel where it’s essential (i.e. Chest and lower abdomen d-rings and belt buckle).
As every Dive System’s BCD, even Key J is proudly manufactured in Italy.
Air cell and Harness:
- Nylon Air cell with anti-saline treatment
- 18lt air cell and Surgical tubing retraction system
- Nylon harness fully adjustable
- AISI 316 stainless steel belt buckle
- Crotch with quick release system and AISI 316 stainless steel for DPV
- AISI 316 stainless steel D-ring (Chest and lower abdomen)
Inflator and valves:
- Traditional piston inflator
- Single inflator hose with pipe and inner metal wire
- 2 Overpressure and exhaust valves
- LP hose with quick connect coupling (included)
If you are interested in Dive system Key J, discover also other dive products related to Dive system in the Bcd wings department and Sets catalogue. In addition, when buying at scubastore, your online dive store, you join the biggest sports community, where you can find opinions, product reviews, and the best offers that you are interested in.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE