`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
North Florida cave diver, Woody Jasper, first invented sidewinder-style reels around 1980.
Less likely to entangle than other reels on the market, Woodys original reel was made of aluminum and a PVC spool.
The side-handle style of the reel lent itself to exploration because it could easily switch from hand to hand while laying out line.
Twenty years later, sidewinder-style reels were popularized in the technical diving community when DIR enthusiasts began using them for paying out line in deep caves at high speed on a DPV.
Our Sidewinder series of reels are designed to be anti-jam by using precision machine tolerances between the frame and the spool making it nearly impossible for the line to slip between the spool and the handle.
* DuPont fiber braid line provides strength and minimizes fraying.
* Cave series reels use #24 braid line giving 220-lbs of breakage strength. Wreck series reels use #36 braid line giving 350-lbs of breakage strength.
* Injection molded polycarbonate spool resists breakage and cracking.
* Marine grade stainless steel axle is corrosion resistant.
* High quality aircraft grade aluminum frame is corrosion resistant.
* Marine grade stainless steel bolt snap is corrosion resistant.
* Knurled lockdown screw has a low profile to prevent snagging
* 1.37lb (0.62 kg)
At the dive store, scubastore, you can find different sizes of Dive rite Sidewinder Wreck Primary Reel and in the different colors . In addition, you can also complete your order with products related with Dive rite Sidewinder Wreck Primary Reel or the category Accessories from our online dive store. Read our expert advice guides about dive equipment and also the Dive rite Sidewinder Wreck Primary Reel reviews.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE