`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
North Florida cave diver, Woody Jasper, first invented sidewinder-style reels around 1980.
Less likely to entangle than other reels on the market, Woody’s original reel was made of aluminum and a PVC spool.
The side-handle style of the reel lent itself to exploration because it could easily switch from hand to hand while laying out line.
Our Sidewinder series of reels are designed to be anti-jam by using precision machine tolerances between the frame and the spool making it nearly impossible for the line to slip between the spool and the handle.
The Sidewinder Cavern/Safety Reel is available with 140-feet of #24 braid line (RE52140) with a medium stainless bolt snap.
• DuPont™ fiber braid line provides strength and minimizes fraying.
• Cave series reels use #24 braid line giving 220-lbs of breakage strength.
• Injection molded polycarbonate spool resists breakage and cracking.
• Marine grade stainless steel frame and axle are corrosion resistant.
• Marine grade stainless steel bolt snap is corrosion resistant.
• Knurled lockdown screw has a low profile to prevent snagging
• 14 oz (396.8 g)
What do you think about finding Dive rite Sidewinder Safety Reel with this price? Amazing right? Do not wait longer and buy at our dive store, that you have been looking for a long time. Equip yourself well and enjoy your daily routine activities to the fullest with Dive rite. And the best thing is that you have the best price in the market.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE