`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
* Due to the Cressi new regulations relating to distribution, we are not allowed to ship some products of this brand to United States Of America
Compact, lightweight conventional 1st stage which gives similar performance to a balanced piston model. • First class materials, extremely easy to use and maintain.
- 2 pairs of low pressure ports; pre-angled to ensure perfect connection with 2nd stage connectors and instruments, making diving more comfortable.
- Quick and easy to adjust thanks to Cressi’s exclusive rotating ring nut system - the only one of its kind. The device can be calibrated quickly and accurately using a special key without dismantling the regulator.
- Powerful internal conical filter with 200% greater filtering power than standard flat models.
- Maximum air capacity 2,100 litres/minute thanks to new wider hoses.
- Rod and DIN type connectors (200 and 300 bar) are fully interchangeable and easy to replace.
- Satin finish. Brand new model made from the best possible materials with a range of specially developed technical innovations. • New, larger high-tech-polymer injector delivers air directly to the mouthpiece.
- Cressi-sub I.B.I. (Internal Balance Injection) system.
- Flow control valve which exploits the significant Venturi effect created by the I.B.I. system to the full.
- New profile of nozzle on/off lever creates a perfect seal with the membrane disk. The significant fulcrum and absence of friction let air flow freely.
- Inhalation effort reduced to a minimum, even in the most challenging conditions.
- Large purge valve and purge hose with new internal design guarantee outstanding performance (see P/V diagram).
- Awarded CE mark, having passed rigorous UNI EN 250 European standards at all diving temperatures (as low as 4°C). •
- Attractively designed cap with screw-type catch and special lock.XS2 e
Would like to buy Cressi XS2 AC2 INT? You are at the right place! In the category of Regulators set at the online store you can find a big variety of different models at the best price. Find the best products, that adapt to your needs at scubastore. Are you looking for a gift? Don´t miss also our Regulators sales.
Viral Patel - 17/11/2017
Can I adapt it to yoke valve? Tell me about its compatibility with yoke and DIN valve.
our experts answer
Hello! it is a yoke regulator, INT means international, yoke system. Thanks for your question!
want to know
Viral Patel - 16/11/2017
Second stage included or not??
our experts answer
Hello! yes, it is the manufacturer reference DHX780000. Second stage included. Thanks for your question!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE