`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
With a case diameter of just 48 mm, Newton is a truly compact dive watch computer. It’s also the ideal tool out of the water as well, thanks to the option to deactivate the Dive program to prevent needless alarms or consumption while snorkeling, swimming, or just everyday use. The face is mineral glass and the watch has a heavy-duty reinforced case for resistance in the water down to –150 m. Rubber strap with stainless steel buckle.
- 12/24 clock with minutes and seconds
- Precision stopwatch
- Second time setting
- Alarm clock
- Main computer function characteristics.
- Dual-mixture CRESSI RGBM algorithm New algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model.
- Integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives and with mixtures.
- Software handles two different hyperoxygenated mixtures,which can be selected during the dive.
- CRESSI RGBM Algorithm.
- New algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model.
- Integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives.
- Tissues: 9 saturation half-times ranging from 2.5 to 480 minutes;
- Dive Program: Full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with Air or Nitrox.
- Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%.
- Option to take a Nitrox dive after one with air (even while desaturating).
- Option to set Deco (decompression calculation) or Gage (depth gauge and timer).
- Deep stop can be turned on or off.
- Display with oversize digits.
- Planning: decompression curve scrolling.
- Metric or Imperial unit
- Visual and auditory alarms.
- Graphic CNS oxygen toxicity indicator.
- Backlit display
- Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profi le.
- Dive history saved.
- Option for full reset if needed, helpful when renting the device.
- PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profi le (optional).
Are you looking for materials from Cressi and specially Cressi Newton? At scubastore, you can find a complete list of Instruments and computers products and dive accessories. Place all your orders through our online store scubastore. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special dive promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
joe666 - 15/11/2017
nice dive computer..good quality..
RIcardo - 12/12/2016
The computer is fairly complete and well built. The menu navigation could be slightly improved. I'm not a fan of how to change the values of the options but it is something that we adapt with some ease.
Miguel%20Alfredo%20Rojas%20L%C3%B3pez - 10/10/2016
Excellent, all information provided by the computing is vital for both professional and recreational divers.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE