`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
With a case diameter of just 48 mm, Newton is a truly compact dive watch computer. It’s also the ideal tool out of the water as well, thanks to the option to deactivate the Dive program to prevent needless alarms or consumption while snorkeling, swimming, or just everyday use. The face is mineral glass and the watch has a heavy-duty reinforced case for resistance in the water down to –150 m. Rubber strap with stainless steel buckle.
- 12/24 clock with minutes and seconds
- Precision stopwatch
- Second time setting
- Alarm clock
- Main computer function characteristics.
- Dual-mixture CRESSI RGBM algorithm New algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model.
- Integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives and with mixtures.
- Software handles two different hyperoxygenated mixtures,which can be selected during the dive.
- CRESSI RGBM Algorithm.
- New algorithm created through a collaboration between Cressi and Bruce Wienke based on the Haldane model.
- Integrated with RGBM factors for safe decompression calculations in repetitive multi-day dives.
- Tissues: 9 saturation half-times ranging from 2.5 to 480 minutes;
- Dive Program: Full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with Air or Nitrox.
- Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%.
- Option to take a Nitrox dive after one with air (even while desaturating).
- Option to set Deco (decompression calculation) or Gage (depth gauge and timer).
- Deep stop can be turned on or off.
- Display with oversize digits.
- Planning: decompression curve scrolling.
- Metric or Imperial unit
- Visual and auditory alarms.
- Graphic CNS oxygen toxicity indicator.
- Backlit display
- Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profi le.
- Dive history saved.
- Option for full reset if needed, helpful when renting the device.
- PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profi le (optional).
Buy now your Cressi Newton Titanium for only 277.95 $. Made by Cressi, Cressi Newton Titanium is available in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you´ll need. At scubastore, we offer the best price of your favourite dive products. View our full range of Computers within our Electronics and computers department.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
joe666 - 15/11/2017
nice dive computer..good quality..
Zenya - 26/09/2017
Delivered to Kaliningrad in 10 days. Has already made 37 dives with him. All perfectly. The figures are clearly visible, the backlight is slightly weak, but it is not particularly needed. The sound under the water can be heard perfectly. The only thing I advise you to immediately order an extension cable for it. on the hand on the crack will no longer fit or have to remove the strap to use elastic bands as on compasses, but then in everyday life no longer resemble + protection on the screen, sold here in another section - a small overlay on the screen itself, the appearance does not spoil any !!
I arrive in good condition
Sierra%20sabalza - 27/07/2017
Very good materials ... excellent
RIcardo - 12/12/2016
The computer is fairly complete and well built. The menu navigation could be slightly improved. I'm not a fan of how to change the values of the options but it is something that we adapt with some ease.
Very good computer
Alberto Cortés - 05/12/2016
The truth is I am very happy with the product, all the people who dive with me have it, so I knew it was good. I personally wear as a watch, since the size is perfect and functionality as well. I recommend it!!!
Miguel%20Alfredo%20Rojas%20L%C3%B3pez - 10/10/2016
Excellent, all information provided by the computing is vital for both professional and recreational divers.
Excellent product, arrived on time and in excellent conditions
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE