`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The new CRESSI RGBM algorithm, developed by Bruce Wienke, has been adapted by Cressi for safe decompression computations in multi-day repetitive dives.
Tissues: 9 with saturation hemi-phases between 2.5 and 480 minutes;
”Dive” program: Full processing of dive data, even with decompression (if any), for any air or hyper-oxygenated mixture (Nitrox) dive.
Full setting of FO2 (percentage of the oxygen) and PO2 (partial oxygen pressure) parameters: PO2 may be set between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, FO2 between 21% and 50%.
A Nitrox dive may be carried out after an air dive (even with desaturation in progress).
Possibility of Deco (decompressive computations) or Gage program setting (depth gauge and timer).
Deep Stop can be enabled or disabled.
Large display with ”PCD System” for perfect understanding and readability of values.
Replaceable display protective cover.
Battery replacement can be carried out by the user.
Planning: Scrolling of the safety curve.
Unit of measure change from the metric system (meters and °C) to the feet system (ft- °F) by the user.
Sound and visual alarm systems.
CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator.
Built-in calendar and clock.
Logbook (70 hours or 60 dives) including dive profile.
The instrument may be fully reset, in case of renting.
PC/Mac interface with simulator and dive profile (optional).
- Algorithm: CRESSI RGBM algorithm.
- Sample tissues: 9 with saturation hemi-phases between 2.5 and 480 minutes
- Dimensions and weight: Diameter: 67 mm - Height: 27 mm - Weight: 135 g
- Depth sensor:
- Sea water setting (fresh water depths are about 3% lower)
- Measuring field: 0-393 ft., measured every second.
- GAGE function measuring field: 0-393 ft.
- Precision: +/- 1% (T 20°C – 68 F).
- Reading resolution: 10 cm (0 to 100 m) / 1 m (100 to 120 m) / 1 ft (0 to 316 ft)
- Dive time: 0 to 255 minutes
- Data acquisition frequency: 20 sec.
- Resolution: 1 °F
- Measuring field: 23 °F + 104 °F
- Precision: +/- 35.6 °F/10min change °T
- Precision: +/- 50 seconds month average
- 24 hours display
- CR 2430 - 3V battery. 2 years average life (by 50 yearly dives).
- PC LINK FUNCTION - PC COMPATIBLE INTERFACE
- Leonardo by Cressi may be interfaced with a PC with the following specifications:
- OS: Windows/Mac
- CPU: Pentium II 266 Mhz or higher.
- RAM of at least 64 MB or higher (recommended).
- Video resolution: 800x600 or higher (recommended).
If you are looking for a good quality Accessories and parts article, then our range of Accessories and parts will definitely meet your expectations. We recommend you Cressi Interface Leonardo/Giotto, the price is 50.45 $ and is available. scubastore is the best option to buy your dive equipment at the best price. If you find a lower for Cressi Interface Leonardo/Giotto, publicly available price anywhere else, we´ll match it!
Javier - 12/07/2017
Excellent product, used with Computer Leonardo, works with others, its price is very economical, works with other software programs such as Subsurface to download the dives. Very fast shipping
Ok with windows 10
Dirk - 24/04/2017
Cressi Software 188.8.131.52 with Windows 10, 64-bit, build 1703 works great. The software I had installed first, otherwise the interface was not recognized. If the software is running and you close to the interface, the blue LED and the yellow LED flashes every now on. Then turn on the dive computer, switch to PC-Link and place on the interface. The software instantly displays the connection and reads the serial number and the type of dive computer from. The interface has been at best for me in Germany Diveinn. For all retailers in Germany, the interface is more expensive. I can only recommend combining 10 Cressi Giotto with this interface and Windows.
Daniel - 21/03/2017
Quick delivery and the Cressi interface was installed Automatically as soon as I connected it.
Vasileios - 08/01/2017
It is useful to save your dive, easy to use but it is pricy
Gustavo - 05/10/2016
I received the item promptly across continents, and can confirm it worked perfectly with my Mac even with the latest macOS Sierra. The Cressi provided software is a bit strange (dives disappeared once I restarted the software), but I used a free source software called Subsurface and had no problems.
Jorge - 26/04/2016
Everything in order, punctual delivery.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU