`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
- MATERIAL: 100% carbon fiber TR50 HYPERTECH
- BLADE DIMENSION: 873 x 195 mm
- BLADE HARDNESS: 25 soft 30 medium 40 hard
- WATER RAILS: variable Tunnel ( with a patent )
- FINS ANGLE: 29°blade + 3°footpoket = 32°
- FINS WEIGHT: from 600gr. up to 730 gr.
- FOOT POCKET WEIGHT: 316 gr. in size 40/41
- 300: THE PROJECT: 1/3 tradition, 1/3 innovation, 1/3 di design, add (sea) salt to taste. This is the recipe of our 300 foot pockets. 300 feature an elegantly balanced shape in a few hundreds grams. The technology behind this products is mainly focused on volume reduction. Volume is in fact the primary cause of foot pockets ?weight? in water, which then requires a bigger effort when kicking water. So, the higher volume of water, the bigger the effort. Reducing volume, weight is reduced, and therefore reducing the ?sinking? effect. A 300 foot pocket size 40-41 only weighs 315gr. Compared to 600-750 gr. of standard shoes on the market.
- 300: HYDRODYNAMICS: Hydrodynamics: an efficient performance is based on resistance reduction. 300 fins elegant shape could have easily been designed by lines of water flowing on your feet without interruptions and only ongoing smooth lines. Hydrodynamics is key to reduce divers? fatigue and these footpockets shiny look combines beauty and performance.
- Big Square HYPERTECH: Lighter and stronger, more responsive and safer. These composite blades are made with carbon fabric HYERTECH Big Square. The use of the innovative method of production, Spread Tow instead of yarn, optimizes the structure. Less intersection between the fibers and less ondulations greatly reduce the absorption of energy. Using fins this means blades great reactive elasticity, what else?
- 300: FORCE CONTROL: The foot on blade thrust position is about 30mm back, it lies between toes and the metatarsus. Longerons are short where toes are and continue under the foot pocket towards the heel. They are an uninterrupted line of energy distribution between foot and blade. Longerons progressively transfer energy to the blade, allowing exceptional bending curves. Blades continue for over 20mm inside the 300 foot pocket towards the heel. Special blades must be produced to perfectly fit the 300 foot pockets.
- 300: SAFETY & TIME: Blades are connected to the foot pockets by two special Hilo screws, for a better mechanical seal and energy transmission. This mechanical solution, in addition to making blades replacement much easier, prevents blades from being over stressed.
- CONCAVE SHAPE: Blades concave shape pushes water flows towards the blade core. This provides fins with immediate elastic reaction to the movement coupling, allowing rapid restarts, therefore resulting in excellent energy transmission.
- 300: A UNIQUE ANATOMICAL SHAPE: The 300 unique footwear anatomy is obtained by superimposing the shapes of our right and lef anatomical foot pockets, the Mustang, with their 3°angle. Angle also maintained in the 300 foot pockets. The 300 modular foot pocket anatomic shape is designed to tightly fit to the feet so that energy is transmitted on all foot areas. Thanks to this anatomical design, the energy dispersion caused by unwished gaps between foot and footpockets, is the least possible. Force is naturally applied with the least effort. Fitting and comfort are extremely high thanks to the innovative material used to manufacture the 300 foot pocket shoes which also allows for a 7 time higher resistance compared to other traditional materials.
- 29° + 3° = 32°: The design of modern fins is mainly focused on achieving a better performance by increasing the total angle between the foot and the fin blade. The foot pocket blade angle must be amplified. In case of a low angle, stiffness of blades will result in fins with a reduced performance. Softer blades with a wider agle will result instead, in stiffer fins. C4 footpockets do not create this problem; all C4 anatomical footpockets have a 3° angle. The blade angle is 29°, a value much used on modern fins which determines a greater preload, making the blade more reactive. Such 29° solution, reaches an angle of 32° thanks to the 3° angle of the patented C4 footpockets providing for an excellent kinematic performance.
- D.P.C. Double Parabolic Curve: The blade works best when it bends completely? From heel to toe !! This is possible thanks to the double parabolic curve of blades, from heel to toe. A neutral intermediate bottom and two progressive declining curves. Thus it fully exploits the shovel and its elasticity.
- ONCE UPON A TIME: In the past, to dive at very high depths, fin blades, longerons and foot soles had to be extremely stiff. This was the only way to achieve performing fins. Nowadays, blades are soft and performing, therefore modifying the divers? athletic movement as less effort is required. This is diving, not skiing and not even climbing, where strength is key. Modern blades can bend under few hundreds grams. Stiff foot soles and footpockets are not necessary any longer as they even limit divers? performance. C4 goal has always been to create products which allow for a fluid and constant movement in water. As a matter of fact, footpockets must serve divers helping them to freely move their feet. This is why C4 300 foot pockets? calibrated stiffness, in combination with modern soft and angled blades, offer an amazing swimming experience. This is what modern divers require, nothing more than that: a really efficient performance.
- WATER RALIS TUNNEL: Ancient Romans, 2000 years ago, used to say: ?In media stat virtus?, virtue stays in the middle. TUNNEL water rails (patented by C4 ) stand between EVO water rails for fishing and CONSTANT water rails for freediving. They are suitable for long and soft blades. They are designed to create a partial ?tunnel? that better directs water when kicking. Preferably to be used with 300 foot pocket fins with short longerons.
Are you interested in C4 Silversea HT Medium? Do not wait any longer, buy this product at the best price and always with the security that we offer at scubastore. Here you can find all the information about C4 Silversea HT Medium. C4 is one of the best dive brand that is designing exclusive Fins, masks and snorkels items that are tailored to our customers needs.
Alex - 14/06/2019
Very good! Perhaps these are the best flippers, the delivery is very fast, it reached Vladivostok in 10 days. It is packed qualitatively, the box big strong. This is not the first purchase on this resource. Recommend.
Very poor quality
Jaehyoung choi - 26/11/2018
Very poor quality. It seems that you have received used goods. There were many scratches on the blade surface and many coatings were peeled off. This is not a problem. Very disappointing. Do you have quality control?
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE