`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Legendary carbon-fiber fin model produced since 1998 contributing to the history of the sport of Freediving leaving a legacy littered with world records beginning with Umberto Pelizzari in 1992.
The RED FALCON embodies a typical trait for new models comprising a sensible increase in performance compared to our previous version of Falcon VGR blades.
What’s changed from the previous Falcon VGR version?
• New RED FALCON decals starting with a more alluring aesthetic
• Exclusive textile T700 carbon fiber using a “large pixel” format and new graphics.
• The water rails are of a constant sectional height and proportion as they were with the former model, what’s changed is the width of 207mm (8”) and the longer length of 860mm (34”)
• The rake between foot pocket and blade of a whopping 29 degrees from 25 in the previous version.
• In the RED FALCON the lamination of the layers changes considerably thereby allowing the flex to produce our trademarked DPC (Double Parabolic Curve) which has previously been verified to result in great improvements in efficiency in the Mustang 3 and Fuego blade models.
New model benefits
These all new fins are made of 100% Megaforce T700 carbon with the new large square aggressive fabric texture.
Thanks to DPC (Double Parabolic Curve) curvature and the 29° angle the performance is much higher than those of the previous Falcon and Flap VGR fins.
The increase of the angle allows the diver to swim maintaining a more hydrodynamic 'straight' shape with a lower profile and less resistance.
Blade Dimensions: 87cm (34.25) x 20.5cm(8”).
3 Stiffness options:
• 25/Soft – This stiffness is suited for divers who weigh -175lbs, diving between 20-80’ with a mix of surface swimming and deeper diving/spearfishing.
• 30/Medium – This all around medium stiffness is intended for divers who weight 175-210lbs, engage in surface as well as a mix of shallow and deep diving to 30 meters (100’).
• 40/Hard. This stiffer blade is generally indicated for bigger divers weighing over 200lbs or with a strong preference for deep spearfishing to a depth of 40 meters (130’). The stiffness of the blade renders this blade stiffness choice well suited to overcoming added negativity at depth and rapid acceleration requiring more power and energy from the divers’ legs. The 40 stiffness are not recommended for beginners and lighter divers as they can contribute to ankle strain and reduced bottom times.
- 860 x 207 cm
All dive products of the category Blades have a high manufacturer quality and take care of even the smallest details. At scubastore you can find the full catalogue of Fins products from C4. The price of C4 Carbon Falcon 29 T700 30 Blade is 297.95 $, with the lowest price guarantee, secure payment and an efficient delivery service!
C4 carbon falcon 29 t700 30 blade
HOI SING LIVAN TANG - 06/06/2017
How do i know what he is? It fits what kind of Footpocket?
our experts answer
Hello! it is just a carbon blade of a apnea fin. It is compatible with: https://www.scubastore.com/detalle.php?id_modelo=594520 Thanks for your question!
Is this price for one blade or two blade?
Mohamed Ahmed - 31/03/2017
If the price for one blade it will be more expensive than the blades with footpocket.
our experts answer
Hello! as you can see, the price is for 2 pcs, it means 2 units or one pair. Thanks!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE