`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
BALANCE AND VERSATILITY.
- Regulator designed for diving in temperate or cold water
- First stage compensated by diaphragm with 4 MP ports and 2 HP ports
- Compact and effi cient first stage
- Fitted with Beuchat patented anti-frost system and interchangeable seat
- Balanced second stage
- Flexible casing with large purge button
- Venturi control
- Checked and adjusted individually on a specialised hyperbaric test bench
The VRT90 represents the best quality-price ratio with excellent performances
- Pneumatically over-balanced diaphragm design (increasing LP when decreasing HP)
- Designed for cold waters with patented Beuchat anti-freezing system
- Adjustable LP
- removable valve seat
- 4 MP ports 3/8
- 2 HP ports 7/16
- Optimum hoses orientation
- Ergonomic Din and yoke wheels
- Din and yoke dust cap
- Polyurethane LP hose
- Black chrome brass body
- Reduced weight
- Pneumatically balanced 2nd stage results in a high-comfort breathing
- Variable ajustment orifice
- Brass regulation body for a better anti-freezing efficiency
- Polyurethane LP valve (with memory effect)
- Soft cover for a larger purge surface
- Cover with lateral water entry to reduce water dynamic effect on the diaphragm
- Lateral venturi lever to adjust inspiration assistance (pre-dive and dive position). Avoid the free-flow effect when the second stage is not used.
- Large silicone exhaust valve
- Compact exhaust deflector
- Simple and easy to maintain
- Mouth comfort with silicone mouthpiece
- Robustness of the housing
Buy now your Beuchat VRT 90 Cool Water DIN for only 216.95 $. Made by Beuchat, Beuchat VRT 90 Cool Water DIN is available in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you´ll need. At scubastore, we offer the best price of your favourite dive products. View our full range of Regulators set within our Regulators department.
Cold water ?
Nick - 24/04/2018
I known the title says cool water but are those rated for cold water diving ?
our experts answer
Hello! yes, it is suitable for cold water as well. Thanks for your question!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU