`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
* Due to the Bare new regulations relating to distribution, we are not allowed to ship some products of this brand to United States Of America
Made from an advanced stretch breathable compression-resistant fleece, this two piece mid layer provides warmth without bulk. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
- High 4-way stretch fleece means garment is form-fitting and reduces bulk and lead weight requirements compared to non-stretch fleece undergarments
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage in moisture movement away from the skin
- Incorporates quick drying characteristics for rapid evaporation, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keep the fabric fresh and provide odor control
- Flatseam stitching throughout
- Two piece design allows the diver to mix and match sizes of top and pant for perfect fit
- Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as stand alone garments
- Pull-over design has no bulky closures that restrict stretch
- Molded comfort collar reduces neck chaffing
- Zippered stretch pocket at right upper arm for key/ID
- Low profile thumb loops to assist donning
- Lower body constructed of lighter weight fabric to reduce bulk when tucked in
- Material: Stretch breathable and compression resistant made from polyester/spandex anti-microbial fleece. Includes Polartec Power Stretch® technology.
- Innovation: Compression-Resistant Fleece. Exclusively engineered, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a drysuit. Compression resistance fleece reduces the need for “loft” to create a thermal barrier thereby eliminating a “bulky” undergarment. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
Order now your Bare SB System Mid Layer Pant and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Bare SB System Mid Layer Pant, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Bare SB System Mid Layer Pant is in stock and the price is 131.45 $. With our variety of Undersuits articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE