`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
* Due to the Bare new regulations relating to distribution, we are not allowed to ship some products of this brand to United States Of America
Made from an advanced stretch breathable compression-resistant fleece, this one piece mid layer provides warmth without bulk. It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
- High 4-way stretch fleece means garment is form-fitting and reduces bulk and lead weight requirements compared to nonstretch fleece undergarments
- High warmth-to-weight ratio delivers the exact warmth and breathability required for dive applications
- Includes moisture management technology that acts as the second stage in moisture movement away from the skin
- Incorporates quick drying characteristics for rapid evaporation keeping you dry and comfortable
- Includes anti-microbial properties that inhibit bacterial growth, keep the fabric fresh and provide odor control
- Front entry zipper offset at the neck to avoid bulk under neck seal
- Low profile thumb loops to assist donning
- Zippered stretch pocket laminated to left waist for key/ID
- Lycra stirrups keep pants in place when donning drysuit
- Flatseam stitching throughout
- One piece design for comfort
- Designed to be used as part of the SB System or as a stand alone garment
- Stretch breathable and compression resistant made from polyester/spandex anti-microbial fleece.
- Includes Polartec Power Stretch technology.
- Compression-Resistant Fleece. Exclusively engineered, this is the first and only fleece fabric designed to be worn under a uit.
- Compression resistance fleece reduces the need for “loft” to create a thermal barrier thereby eliminating a “bulky” undergarment.
- It also maintains insulating values at changing depths allowing the diver’s core temperature to remain stable.
- Entry: Extra-long diagonal front zipper with “2-way convenience” to allow insertion of pee valve relief tube
If you want to know more about Bare SB System Mid Layer Full or other products of the brand Bare in the Suits category at scubastore, you are lucky because we have a big offer in various products so that you can realize your activities with the best equipment. Don´t forget to also check out our Undersuits collection, you can choose products from Bare, one of the biggest brands in the industry.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE