`Remember me on this computer` option
Introducing a major innovation in wetsuit comfort; Reactive, the first wetsuit in dive to use Celliant Infrared fabric, a responsive textile, that continuously warms the diver using their own body heat.
- Velcro adjustment on collar features a booklet-style cover, to protect your suit from snags and pilling
- Seamless underarms for superior comfort and mobility
- Extra-long (21”) S-Lock2 back zipper with offset tooth design and PU coated zip tape guards against water entry
- Skin-to-skin double internal sealing zipper flap
- Full length puller with silicon print for easy grip; grip tab at base of the zipper
- Extra-long (11”) heavy-duty ankle zippers for easy donning
- Armor Flex 2.0 highly flexible, durable, abrasion resistant 3-D kneepads
- Anatomically correct pattern for three dimension fit throughout
- ELASTEK FULL-STRETCH neoprene combined with CELLIANT fabric for our highest degree of warmth, stretch and comfort
- Reactive uses Celliant Infrared technology to turn wasted body heat into usable infrared energy. The lining is enhanced with 13 thermoreactive minerals woven into the fabric of the wetsuit that react to your body heat converting it to infrared energy and reflecting it back to the body increasing circulation and body warmth.
- Using our patented No Stitch Technology (NST) process, until now only found in our drysuits, Reactive is made without a single seam stitch keeping you drier, warmer and diving longer
Benefit from our offers for Bare Reactive Full 7 mm. In our online dive store, at scubastore we have the best products so that you can enjoy your activities without complications and with the best dive equipment. You also can visit other dive categories and find products of the brand Bare at the best price.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE