`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Atomic Aquatics SubFrame Mask is so durable, it carries a Lifetime warranty against frame breakage. The strength comes from the internal frame (subframe) molded directly beneath the surface of the silicone rubber skirt (patent pending). This subframe provides incredible strength and rigidity as well as eliminating the bulky external plastic frame in other masks. A stainless steel retainer locks the lenses in place and provides added strength to the nose bridge area of the mask. A wide field of view and great fit completes the combination of function, style and durability. (US Patent #7,181,778)
- Unmatched durability and resistance to breakage
- Optical quality, distortion-free UltraClear lenses
- Hydrodynamic styling with no exposed external frame
- Removable lenses for corrective lens options
- Wide vision and low volume
- Great fit
- Squeeze to adjust buckles
- Clear or Black silicone rubber with co-molded color accents
- Available with ARC technology lenses
- Both the Atomic Frameless and SubFrame models offer a new standard feature never seen or “seen through” before in a diving mask. We call them UltraClear lenses.
- What makes UltraClear special? Did you ever notice that normal dive mask lenses have a green tint to the glass? To see this tint, put your existing mask up to a piece of white paper and see for yourself. The green tint you see is the result of iron impurities left over in lower quality “float” or window type glass. That green tint distorts true colors and blocks out some of the light that reaches the eye.
- UltraClear is a new and exciting optical quality glass with exceptional clarity and high light transmission, with no color distortion. The exceptionally high light transmittance and lack of distortion in the UltraClear lens maximizes the light available for improved visual acuity, especially underwater in low light conditions.
- Atomic Corrective Lenses: Optional for the SubFrame. Precision ground optical glass lenses are available in diopters between -1.0 to -8.0 in .5 diopter increments. Lenses must be factory assembled.
- Compact Travel Cases: Atomic Frameless Masks come in our unique compact travel case that matches the skirt color – clear or black. The exclusive low profile travel case takes up only half the space of common mask boxes. Both SubFrame and Frameless Atomic Mask models are designed to fold flat to fit in a pocket or a compact travel case. Travel cases can also be purchased separately.
- Anti-Reflective Coatings: Atomic Aquatics developed ARC (Anti-Reflective Coating) technology to reduce reflected light and actually increase the amount of available light transmitted to a diver’s eyes. The result is a greatly improved transmission of 98% of available light, compared to a loss of more than 14% of light with standard green 'float' glass used on the majority of masks on the market.
At this moment, Atomic aquatics Subframe is at best price and is perfect for your activities. At scubastore, you can find other products that complement into our Masks catalogue and particularly into our Diving category. We have a variety of Diving to suit your needs and to make you feel inspired to do more sport in your daily routine.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE