`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Zephyr Flexs unique dual-material construction combines rigidity and flexibility for dependability and comfort. The Zephyr Flex is a corrugated snorkel, with an elliptical purge valve and an anti-shock soft splashguard. The unique construction uses two materials, one rigid to prevent collapse and the other soft to allow flexibility which reduces pressure on the divers mouth. Thanks to the elliptical purge valve, the Zephyr Flex creates a seal against incoming water and makes easy work of purging water away. The anatomically-designed silicone mouthpiece reduces jaw fatigue and the soft splashguard top helps to reduce water entry at the surface in choppy conditions. The ergonomic snorkel retainer is easy to operate, even with thick gloves.
- At the very heart of the snorkel is our shaped and protected silicone Elliptical Purge Valve: the shape of the valve guarantees sealing as well as ease of purging
- The anatomically-designed mouthpiece made from medical silicone reduces jaw fatigue
- The joint between the mouthpiece/valve box and the corrugate is a swiveling sealed connection that rotates for a better fit
- The corrugate is made from two materials, one rigid and the other flexible. Corrugates from other manufacturers collapse even on shallow dives. Zephyr Flex does not, thanks to the - rigid skeleton that keeps it in shape. The flexibility also provides an important fitting benefit: it lets the mouthpiece set softly into the divers mouth without stress, improving - comfort and reducing jaw fatigue
- The large snorkel retainer is very easy to use even with thick gloves, thanks to an ergonomically-designed structure
- The D-barrel-shaped tube helps the Zephyr Flex rest more streamlined against the divers face
- The splashguard is made from two materials with the same corrugate technology. This rigid, yet flexible construction helps prevent potential injuries in crowded environments such as - diving clubs, classes and on boats.
Aqualung Zephyr Flex is available in different options and characteristics. Choose the one that fits your needs the best and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, in the online dive store you can find Aqualung Zephyr Flex related products. Our selection of Snorkel products are designed to give you complete confidence, no matter of the intensity of the workout or sport activity.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE