`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Wave is an entry level, wrap-around jacket style BC. It has a legacy of being rugged and fade-resistant but now it offers so much more. You now get a stylish BC that has the clever ability to add an optional weight-integration system! You can dive it in its standard form using a weight belt and then later upgrade it to weight pockets featuring the SureLock II weight system. It’s versatile, it’s rugged, it’s sharp, it’s a Wave.
- Made from tough, fade-resistant 1000D Armorshield Cordura
- Accepts an optional SureLock II weight system. The SureLock II mechanical weight release system (patented) – provides a safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and “click”. With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only way to release the weight is to pull on the handle
- A proprietary backpack has a built in carrying handle and a traction pad to reduce tank slippage.
- The waistband is adjustable in the back to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive
- Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, front of the lobe
- Large, easy-to-access, utility pockets are found on either side
- Features 2 stainless steel flat D-rings for all of your accessories.
- Right shoulder pull dump with hi-viz orange pull bob is easy to locate and use.
- Lower rear dump with hi-viz orange pull bob is useful for horizontal or head down orientation
- The chest strap can be adjusted for personal comfort
- The exterior is fade resistant and abrasion resistant
Comes in 6 sizes including XXS. The XXS size also features:
- A detachable, double adjusting crotch strap with neoprene center for extra comfort
- An optional tank band for a 30 cu. ft. cylinder (p/n 427056)
- Optional accessories include the Airsource, Squeeze-lock knife and reflector kit
- Style: Jacket w/ optional weight integration
- Inflator: Powerline
- Dump valves: Standard
- Harness: Standard
- Weight System: SureLock II (optional)
- Tankband: Universal slotted tankband
- # of D-rings: 2 stainless
- Pockets: 2 large utility pockets
- Knife attachment: No
- Rolled collar: No
- Ditchable weight: All sizes 20lb/9kg (optional)
- Non-ditchable weight: None
- Lift Capacity (lbs/N): XXS - 18/80, XS - 25/110, SM - 29/120, MD - 33/140, LG - 38/160, XL - 44/190
Discover all the Bcd jackets products that you can find at scubastore like Aqualung Wave. Buy now Aqualung Wave and save a lot of money on Jackets products. In addition, with the quality that is backed up by the brand Aqualung it will be the perfect purchase. Do you already know that you can find Aqualung Wave and other sports in our dive store? Thanks to scubastore, you can now see a massive choice of Bcd jackets item ideal for every sport imaginable.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU