`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
A top-of–the line, fully adjustable regulator that joins the existing Legend LX. The Twilight Legend LX includes a smaller Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece and a lighter second stage to reduce jaw fatigue designed specifically with women in mind.
The Legend LX Twilight also features the revolutionary Master Breathing System (MBS) for simple breathing comfort control, and its own regulator bag for safe and stylish storage. Comes with stylish, matching regulator bag.
- Auto Closure Device (ACD) - keeps corrosive water out of the first stage inlet by automatically closing as the Legend is removed from the cylinder valve
-This prevents internal lubrication from washing away
-Safer for elevated percentages of oxygen
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design results in superior performance at depth
- 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports are angled for optimum hose routing
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out
- Available in your choice of yoke or DIN connectors
- Compatible with up to 40% O2 right out of the box
- Master Breathing System (MBS) - The MBS is a new, simple and effective way to adjust the breathing performance of your Legend LUX. The MBS controls two functions at one time. It controls the direction of air, which alters the venturi effect, as well as changes the opening effort. One control – two functions, it doesn’t get easier.
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- The Comfobite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
- Heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water
- The ergonomic exhaust tee channels the exhaust bubbles out of your field of vision. The design also contributes to a reduction in exhalation effort
- Attached to a 29” braided Aqua Flex hose. These hoses are lightweight and extremely pliable which eliminates any tugging on the mouthpiece
-Number of models : 4- Legend LX yoke, Legend LX DIN, Legend LX Supreme yoke, Legend LX Supreme DIN
-Type of first stage : Over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed
-First stage weight yoke / din (grams) : 882 / 668
-First stage length (mm) : 74.7
-Auto-Closure Device (ACD) : YES
-First stage MP chamber : Enlarged, symmetrical, all ports provide equal access
-Number of HP ports : 2
-Number of MP ports : 4
-Environmental Dry Kit : Standard
-First stage exterior : Chrome over marine brass
-First stage handwheel : Triangular shape with oversized soft grip ribs, auto-drain
-First stage dust cap : Redesigned so it will not inadvertently open the auto-closure device (ACD)
-Type of second stage : Pneumatically balanced
-Second stage weight - (grams) : 200
-Second stage diameter (cm) : 6.57
-Controls : One control, the MBS, adjusts both the venturi and the opening effort
-Breathing resistance : User adjustable
-Mouthpieces : Smaller Comfobite™ mouthpiece with detachable silicone bridge
-Front cover : Co-molded w/ limited range to control purge flow rate
-Exhaust tee : Re-designed for better bubble dispersion and easier exhalation
-Lip shield : NO
-Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance : YES
-Hose type : 29' braided AquaFlex hose
-Hydrodynamic openings : Lateral
-Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores : Avg. 0.65 joules/liter
-Nitrox compatible : Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box
Benefit from our offers for Aqualung Legend LX ACD Twilight INT. In our online dive store, at scubastore we have the best products so that you can enjoy your activities without complications and with the best dive equipment. You also can visit other dive categories and find products of the brand Aqualung at the best price.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Emma Roche - 06/10/2017
Hi. Can this reg for woman be used for very cold water?
our experts answer
Hello! no, it is not a suitable regulator for cold water....maybe this one interested you: https://www.scubastore.com/scuba-diving/aqualung-legend-glacia-acd/554960/p Thanks for your question!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU