`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The i100 is the perfect dive computer for the new diver. With simple one-button navigation, you can select from four operating modes and manage two gases. The computer will also retain all your settings and calculations between battery changes. Safety features such as audible alarms and a high-visibility LED warning light are included. The i100 dive computer provides all the essential functionality you need, a compact design.
- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive (tracks calculations to allow switching between DIVE and Free).
- User changeable battery and data retention.Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes.
- Intuitive one-button navigation.
- 2 Nitrox gases.
- Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for increased safety.
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades (must purchase optional download cable).
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of your next dive.
- Water activation feature, to give a no-worries start to the dive.
- Single button press access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time).
- History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours and lowest temperature.
- Nitrox mix to 100% O2.
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer.
- Salt or fresh water dive selection.
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile.
- Simple to use with DiverLog software on the Mac, PC or mobile platforms, which allows you to control all dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos.
Included in the Box:
- Digital Instruction Manual.
- Safety and Reference Information.
- DiverLog Brochure.
- Quick Reference Card.
- Lens Protector.
- Battery Compartment Opening Tool.
- Backlight: no
- Max Depth (Dive & Free Modes): 100m /330 ft
- Max FO2 setting: 21% to 100%
- Multiple Gas: yes
- Max PO2: 1.1 to 1.6
- Audible alarm: yes
- Gauge Mode: yes
- Freedive: yes
- Safety Stop: yes
- Book mark: no
- Deep Stop user set: ON/OFF
- Logbook: yes
- History mode: yes
- Reset feature: no
- Download: yes
- How many button: 1
- Fresh / Salt water select: yes
- Temperature: yes
- Algorithm: Z+
- Conservative factor Adj: yes
- Activation (wet or button): yes
- Mounting option: Wrist
- ALT adjustable: auto adj.
- Ascent rate indicator: yes
- Plan mode: yes
- Calendar: yes
- Batt power indicator: yes
- LCD Display: Segment
- Compass: no
- Shortcut screen: no
- Preview Screen: no
- Air integration: no
- Download cable: Sold Separate
- Bluetooth: no
- Data Retention: yes
- Set Audible ON/OFF: yes
- Set Deep Stop On/Off: yes
- Set Depth Alarm: yes
- Set EDT alarm: yes
- Set N2BG alarm: yes
- Set DTR alarm: yes
- Set Safety stop Depth/Time: yes
- Set Safety Stop timer: no
- Set WET Activation ON/OFF: yes
- Set Units: yes
- Set Max PO2 alarm: yes
- User Changeable Battery: yes
- Colors: 2
- Dive Profile: via Download
- Freedive Memory: via Download
If you want to purchase the best Electronics and computers products of Aqualung, you have found the best place at scubastore. At scubastore we always work with the best brands like Aqualung to provide you with the best quality and best price on all our dive products like Aqualung i100. Place your order now and receive Aqualung i100 as fast as possible.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE