`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
View more related products to:
The 2-gauge console combines a submersible pressure (contents) gauge and a depth gauge housed in a specially designed case. The unit is completed with a high pressure hose.
The console clearly displays your pressure and depth readings for easy viewing under water and the dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions. The submersible pressure gauge provides accurate pressure readings with a range of 5000 psi (metric available up to 360 bar). The depth gauge reads up to 230ft (metric available to 70 m).
- The gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate)
- A specially designed housing protects the gauge and HP hose fitting from accidental damage
- A large loop area designed into the housing allows for easy attachment.
- There is an over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- The gauges are made with O2 compatible materials but ensure that they are O2 cleaned before use with high percentage oxygen
- Dials have a long phosphorescent effect for better reading in poor visibility conditions
- There are 2 attachment areas integrated into the design for position flexibility
- This may be a compact design but the displays are vivid and clear - perfect for diving. For example, the depth gauge spreads the first half of the scale and in total shows a range down to 230 feet
- Depth gauge has resettable max depth indicator
- SPG case material: Nickel plated brass
- SPG dial face: Anti-splinter polycarbonate
- SPG dial range: 0 – 5000psi / 0 – 360 Bar
- Luminous background- for both gauges
- Over-pressure relief
- Attachment loop: Two
- O2 compatible materials
- Resettable max depth indicator
Benefit from our offers for Aqualung Console Inline 2. In our online store, at scubastore we have the best products so that you can enjoy your activities without complications and with the best equipment. You also can visit other categories and find products of the brand Aqualung at the best price.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU