`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Aqua Lung is proud to introduce the fifth generation Calypso regulator! This simple design, with its attractive price, makes this regulator a popular choice for new divers. It is compact, lightweight and it breathes like a regulator that costs much, much more.
The Calypso comes in two versions, one with a QD hose fitting and one with a traditional “Classic” hose attachment with a swivel nut. The QD hose fitting allows for the regulator to be reversed from a right handed to left-handed configuration by a certified Aqua Lung technician without additional parts.
Can easily be reversed from right-handed to left-handed configuration by an Authorized Aqua Lung dealer without additional parts (QD Version only).
- In-line, high-flow piston design means fewer components, excellent reliability and easy maintenance
- Large diameter of piston guarantees a more stable medium pressure output
- The 6 large holes in the end cap results in easier cleaning as well as better thermal exchange, thus improving the freezing resistance
- Features 1 HP port and 4 MP ports
- Compatible with EAN 40 new, out of the box
- Mid-size, high performance, demand valve second stage
- The easy-to-grip venturi lever prevents unwanted freeflow at the surface while giving a performance boost at depth
- Can easily be reversed from right-handed to left-handed configuration by an Authorized Aqua Lung dealer without additional parts
- Comes with Aqua Lung’s Comfo-Bite™ mouthpiece that reduces jaw fatigue
- A grid built into the exhaust tee creates finer exhaust bubbles for less noise and more stability
- Easy purge front cover
- A reinforced polycarbonate material makes this second stage stronger than its predecessor
- The side openings on the front cover prevent freeflow when facing into currents or riding a scooter
- Number of HP ports: 1 ea. - 7/16 UNF
- Number of MP ports: 4 ea. - 3/8 UNF
- Flow rate: 1300 ltr per min @ 200 bar
- First stage exterior: Chrome over marine brass
- Filter type: Conical, sintered bronze
- O-rings: EPDM
- Type of second stage: Demand valve
- Controls: Venturi switch
- Mouthpieces: Comfo-Bite™
- 2nd Stage Orientation: Convertible LH or RH
- Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores: Avg. 1.05 joules/liter @ CE parameters
- Nitrox compatible: Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box
- Certification: EN250 approved
In scubastore we are dedicated to create high quality dive products which will make your activity comfortable. Are you interested in buying Aqualung Calypso Classic INT? You are lucky, because at scubastore in the Regulators catalogue and Regulators set category, we offer other dive products that can complement your order. Place your order now and receive it in a few days.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE