`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
NEOPRENE WET SUIT
BERING COMFORT 6.5 MM NEW
The Bering Comfort is the alternative to Balance Comfort and wetsuit for those who prefer an opening in the front and an integral hood.
The modular system meets the needs of a wetsuit for a wide range of temperatures, from 13 ° to 25 ° C. In cooler waters, you can add a vest that fits right on your whole outfit.
And for warmer waters, the vest can be used alone.
Thanks to the highly elastic neoprene fabric made UltraspanTM, a double sleeve and a zipper semi-dry, the Bering Comfort provides maximum comfort, fit and warmth.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Ecological features: high quality neoprene petroleum without using a formula without polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.
• The outer fabric Ultraspan ™ is a highly extensible 4-way stretch material made of high density fabric. The fabric is resistant to abrasion and avoids hook with Velcro allowing the suit can stretch and with a really attractive appearance.
• is made blind stitch seams made with two-wire glued. All joints of the seams on the inside of the suit are sealed by a small patch, providing greater warmth, comfort and durability.
• double seals which prevent water ingress
• Ergonomic underarm, inside of the elbows and knees panels for comfort and ease of movement
• Anatomical pre-curved legs and arms for comfort
• long YKK zipper # 10 on the front with a soft inner flap that prevents the entry of water
• Supratex ™ panels on knees improved offer excellent abrasion resistance with the added advantage of greater flexibility
• designs printed on the shoulders and hips to protect your suit friction with buoyancy vest
• Designs printed on the wrists to help ensure the dive computer
• The hood comes with a front seal and a bleed valve that allows the exit of trapped air and prevents the entry of water
• reflective prints on top of the hood and on the back of the calves for better visibility during the dive
If you are interested in Aqualung Bering Comfort 6.5 mm, you should know that it is in stock and offered at the best price. Suits products from the brand Aqualung have the highest manufacturing quality. Aqualung is designing exclusive dive products that are tailored to the customers needs. So take a look through the offers available and buy your Aqualung Bering Comfort 6.5 mm today!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE