`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Comfort Balance offers the best of a modular suit with advanced features for comfort and warmth. The modular system responds to the needs of a wetsuit for a wide range of temperatures from 13 ° to 25 ° C.
In cooler waters, you can add a vest (with or without hood) that fits right over your whole outfit.
An additional hood provides additional protection against low temperatures during the dive (not included with the suit).
And for warmer waters, the vest can be used alone. Thanks to the highly elastic neoprene made of Ultraspan ™ fabric, a double sleeve and a semi-dry zipper, Balance Comfort provides maximum comfort, fit and warmth.
- Ecological features: high quality neoprene petroleum without using a formula without polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.
- The outer fabric is an extensible Ultraspan ™ 4-way superelastic material made of a high density tissue.
- The fabric is abrasion resistant and prevents engage the Velcro allowing the suit to stretch and with a really attractive appearance.
- It is made with a seam sewn with blind stitch two threads glued. All joints of the seams on the inside of the suit are sealed by a small patch, providing greater warmth, comfort and durability.
- Double sleeves with zip on arms and legs. It helps prevent ingress of water and put it on and take it off allows more easily.
- Ergonomic panels under the arms, inside elbows and knees for comfort and ease of movement
- Pre-curved legs and arms for comfort
- G-Lock ™ Zipper back with a double flap closure provides an airtight seal, preventing the entry of cold water
- Supratex ™ panels on knees improved offer excellent resistance to abrasion with the added advantage of greater flexibility
- Printed designs on the shoulders and hips to protect your costume friction with the buoyancy vest
- Designs printed on the wrists to help ensure the dive computer
- Tie the end of the zipper with a strap to help donning and doffing
- Reflective prints on top of the hood and on the back of the calves for better visibility during the dive
- Thickness: 7 mm
- Neoprene: Foam L without polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
- Outer fabric: 4-way superelastic Ultraspan
- Lining: X-tend superelastic 4-way
- Zippers: G-Lock No. 10 / YKK # 10
- Clutches in arms: Yes, double zippered cuff
- Clutches on legs: Yes, double zippered cuff
- Padded knees improved Supratex
- Seams: Double glued and blind stitch two threads
Welcome to our Aqualung Balance Comfort 7 mm special offer! Think in scubastore when you want to renew your dive material. scubastore is an online store that works together with the best national and international brands like Aqualung so that you can find everything you are looking for to enjoy your life. Check out the available products in Suits and complements.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Very good suit
Bart Lafere - 22/09/2017
I love this suit! Bought two of them and dive with them all year round in the Scottish waters. To be recommended!
Very good wet suit ....
Lismoes%20Hansen - 06/06/2017
Very nice suit - good for cold Danish dives .....
Very nice suit
Luis - 11/01/2017
Very good suit, very comfortable. I dived in January this suit and vest 2mm and no cold.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU