`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The Comfort Balance offers the best of a modular suit with advanced features for comfort and warmth. The modular system responds to the needs of a wetsuit for a wide range of temperatures from 13 ° to 25 ° C.
In cooler waters, you can add a vest (with or without hood) that fits right over your whole outfit.
An additional hood provides additional protection against low temperatures during the dive (not included with the suit).
And for warmer waters, the vest can be used alone. Thanks to the highly elastic neoprene made of Ultraspan ™ fabric, a double sleeve and a semi-dry zipper, Balance Comfort provides maximum comfort, fit and warmth.
- Ecological features: high quality neoprene petroleum without using a formula without polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons.
- The outer fabric is an extensible Ultraspan ™ 4-way superelastic material made of a high density tissue.
- The fabric is abrasion resistant and prevents engage the Velcro allowing the suit to stretch and with a really attractive appearance.
- It is made with a seam sewn with blind stitch two threads glued. All joints of the seams on the inside of the suit are sealed by a small patch, providing greater warmth, comfort and durability.
- Double sleeves with zip on arms and legs. It helps prevent ingress of water and put it on and take it off allows more easily.
- Ergonomic panels under the arms, inside elbows and knees for comfort and ease of movement
- Pre-curved legs and arms for comfort
- G-Lock ™ Zipper back with a double flap closure provides an airtight seal, preventing the entry of cold water
- Supratex ™ panels on knees improved offer excellent resistance to abrasion with the added advantage of greater flexibility
- Printed designs on the shoulders and hips to protect your costume friction with the buoyancy vest
- Designs printed on the wrists to help ensure the dive computer
- Tie the end of the zipper with a strap to help donning and doffing
- Reflective prints on top of the hood and on the back of the calves for better visibility during the dive
- Thickness: 5.5 mm
- Neoprene: Foam L without polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
- Outer fabric: 4-way superelastic Ultraspan
- Lining: X-tend superelastic 4-way
- Zippers: G-Lock No. 10 / YKK # 10
- Clutches in arms: Yes, double zippered cuff
- Clutches on legs: Yes, double zippered cuff
- Padded knees improved Supratex
- Seams: Double glued and blind stitch two threads
Order now your Aqualung Balance Comfort 5.5 mm and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, you can choose different sizes and colors for Aqualung Balance Comfort 5.5 mm, this way it adapts to your needs. At this moment Aqualung Balance Comfort 5.5 mm is in stock and the price is 244.95 $. With our variety of Wet suits articles, you can find everything you need at one place.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
A great product
Ireneusz - 01/10/2018
Very comfortable, it's great to dress. It adapts to the silhouette. Under the water I did not feel that I was wearing it. I had the opportunity to dive in the nearby lake on the last Sunday. A great product. I would recommend!
Maxim - 20/02/2017
Very comfortable suit. Lovely soft material and excellent design, best costume of the ones that we had
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE