`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
i770R + SK8 4K Black.
The most tech-savvy diver will appreciate the i770R’s cutting-edge ultra-bright TFT color screen and its wireless Bluetooth connectivity packaged into a robust, functional, and compact design. Monitor all your information with the easy-to-use interface and intuitive 3-button navigation. Standard features include a rechargeable lithium battery, 3-axis full-tilt compass, easy three-button navigation, multiple gas capability and 4 operating modes.
Wirelessly manage your dive data and settings on your mobile device via the computer’s Bluetooth connectivity and after your dive share your memories, stats, photos, and dive site on social media all through the free DiverLog+ app.
- Rechargeable lithium battery.
- High-visibility Thin Film Transistor (TFT) color screen with easy-to-use interface
Color screen. Ultra-bright, high-contrast, full-color TFT display, with easily adjustable intensity for perfect clarity and battery savings when a high-intensity screen is unnecessary.
Easy-to-use interface. Monitor all your key information with the intuitive menu structure. The i770R’s intuitive 3-button navigation interface allows for easy settings preview and updates.
- Bluetooth data transfer to the DiverLog+ app*
Using your smartphone or tablet, the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i770R via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
Remotely control all your i770R settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
- Hoseless gas integration. Our patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time, allowing accurate gas management.
Compatible with 4 different transmitters and nitrox mixes on a single dive.
- Paired-for-life transmitter. Once you pair your transmitter to your i770R, it’s done—there’s no need to ever pair again.
- 3-axis full-tilt compass. Easy-to-read compass graphics, with a compass-bearing lock and reciprocal heading for easy navigation. An alternate compass bar can be displayed on the primary dive screen with the touch of a button.
- Multiple gas capability manages up to 4 Nitrox mixes (with 4 transmitters), each with individual PO2 set points.
- Audible alarms and color-changing segments provide cautions and warnings for additional safety.
- Automatic altitude adjustment ensures an accurate profile.
- Included adjustable bungee wrist mount and NATO band.
- Pre-Dive planning feature allows a preview of planned dives to maximize your next adventure safely.
- Automatic Safety Stop Countdown displayed in minutes and seconds for clarity.
- Battery status indicator for both computer and transmitter.
- 4 operating modes: Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free Dive, so it’s up for any adventure.
- User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrades.
- Optional deep stop with countdown timer.
- Salt or fresh water dive selection.
- Transmitter up to 40% or 100%.
Ultra-Bright, Color TFT Technology
With an ultra-bright, high-contrast, full-color TFT display, the i770R illuminates your deepest dives for clear legibility. With crisp, crystal clear detail, the i770R´s display can be easily read in all conditions with perfect clarity. The i770R’s display also comes with easily adjustable intensity settings for environment-specific conditions and battery savings when a high-intensity screen is unnecessary.
Bluetooth Smart Integration
Staying connected and managing your dives has never been simpler! Wireless Bluetooth Smart connectivity lets you easily sync your dive data with the DiverLog+ app on your mobile device (available for iOS and Android). With your DiverLog+ app, you can remotely control all your i770R settings, view log and profile data, add locations, and after your dive share your memories, stats, photos, and dive site on social media.
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
No need to purchase expensive batteries. With the i770R’s rechargeable lithium battery and included charging cable, you will have a full charge ready for every dive.
3-Button, Easy-to-Navigate Interface
Monitor all your key information and control every aspect of your dive with easy settings preview and updates - all with just 3 buttons. Two navigation buttons on the bottom, and a “Select” button strategically placed in the top right corner, allow for intuitive functionality, especially when wearing gloves.
Included in the Box:
- Download Cable.
- NATO Wrist Band.
- Bungee kit.
- Lens Protector.
- Quick Reference Card.
- Digital Instruction Manual.
- Paper Safety Reference.
- DiverLog+ Brochure.
- SK8 4K Black camera
SK8 4K Black
Enjoy your best adventures in 4K Ultra HD, with the sports camera SK8 4K with which you can immortalize your best adventures.
Record video in 4K
The SK8-4K Ultra HD records in 4K so you can record your best adventures at a high quality, but you can also record at less resolution to save battery as 2.7K. Its video format is MP4. The photo resolution with which you record is 8M / 5M / 2M, you can choose the one you prefer, and its JPG photo format.
Small and easy to transport
Its small size is ideal to take with you to record your most extreme adventures, also thanks to its accessories will be much easier. It will also cost you very little to use it since it has a 2-inch LCD screen.
Includes continuous recording and motion stop function. In addition, it includes a housing that makes it submersible up to 50 meters deep.
Connect your SK8 CAM 4K through the Sport Look App via WiFi and forget the cables!
- Includes submersible housing up to 50m.
- Resolution 4K - 30fps.
- 170º super-wide lens.
- 2 ´´LCD screen.
- 900 mAh battery.
- Video resolution:
4K (3840 x 2160) 30 fps.
2.7K (2688 x 1520) 30 fps.
1080p (1920 x 1080) 60 fps / 30 fps.
720p (1280 x 720) 120 fps / 60 fps / 30 fps +.
- Video format: MP4.
- Photo resolution: 8M / 5M / 2M.
- Photo format: JPG.
- Micro USB and Micro HDMI Out port.
- Continuous recording and motion detection.
- Includes charging cable and accessories.
- Measurements: 59.3 x 24.6 x 41.1 mm.
Want to buy Aqualung i770R SK8 Pack? No further search needed! scubastore offers a wide variety of exclusive Computers models. Discover our new Electronics and computers promotions at scubastore. Made by Aqualung, this Computers product comes in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you’ll need.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE