`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
This octopus is based on the XL4 second stage:
- Designed for coldwater with the performance you expect from an Apeks pneumatically balanced valve.
- Diver adjustable venturi control.
- Durable and flexible rubber exhaust tee.
- The unit has a high visibility yellow accent pieces and a 36” braided yellow hose.
The Apeks XL4 is a compact, lightweight regulator suitable for diving in all environments including cold water locations. Its design and low weight help reduce jaw fatigue on long dives. The XL4 also makes an ideal stage regulator, perfect for the technical exploration diver with a large amount of equipment. The XL4 is a high performance option for those technical divers serious about weight savings.
- Compact and lightweight second stage improves comfort and helps reduce jaw fatigue on long duration dives.
- High performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve.
- Large, over moulded self-flushing and controllable purge button.
- Ergonomic Venturi lever is easy to use and locate.
- Flexible nylon braided hose has better cold water performance than a traditional rubber hose.
- Standard metallic hose connection for interchangeability.
- Comfo-bite mouthpiece has a unique bridge that fits across the upper palate and does not require bite pressure to stay in place.
- Re-useable mouthpiece clip makes it simple to change mouthpieces in the field.
- Durable and flexible rubber exhaust tee provides excellent bubble diversion.
- Connections Yoke and DIN available
- Type of first stage: Over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed
- Body Type: One piece forged body
- Number of HP ports: 1 (7/16´´ UNF)
- Number of MP ports: 4 (3/8´´ UNF)
- Environmental Dry Kit Standard
- First stage exterior Satin
- Orientation: Convertible LH or RH
- Coldwater Use Yes
- Type of second stage: Pneumatically balanced
- Opening Effort Control Knob: No
- Integrated Venturi Lever: Yes
- Mouthpiece Comfo-bite?
- Exhaust tee Standard, one set
- Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance: Yes
- Hose type: Braided Flexi-hose
- Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores: Avg. 0.90 joules/liter
- Nitrox compatible: Yes to 40% O2 when new, out of the box / Can be O2 cleaned to 100%.
Apeks XL4 Octopus has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Apeks XL4 Octopus you have purchased at scubastore, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online dive store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Apeks and complete your order in Regulators 2nd stage products always at the best price.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE